NS OOC Chat

It's done. When/where will we be starting? Arriving at the gates of the city we were headed to?

I have already said this, but I'll say it again. We're starting after the fight, as if everyone was there. After they've arrived at the city, Dunheim, which will be added to locations. They will be in a tavern-like location to discuss what the hell just happened with the Cultists and with Morgrim explaining most of it.

Okie. Did wylloh ride in (up to the city's gates at least) on riktos in his bear form since she had her leg messed up?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yee yee. If i post first, i'll make sure to mention it. She isn't limping too bad is she, she has the capacity to walk upright herself, correct?

Yee yee. If i post first, i'll make sure to mention it. She isn't limping too bad is she, she has the capacity to walk upright herself, correct?

The arrow didn't hit her femur, so there's no fracture, but it did nick her femoral artery, which is why it was bleeding out pretty badly. She can, and probably will to avoid looking weak, but it hurts like a motherfucker and will worsen, most definitely.

Allright, so he'll still be supporting her when they get to the tavern. She's been self treated tho, so it just needs some time to heal

I just realized that I haven't been following this thread until now. Nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back