• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Now Or Never | Out Of Character Chat

I might have just submitted the same char as last time..
I might change some things, but he will mostly stay the same..
If that's okay?

Mandalay Mandalay
Just gonna throw it out there: if you are planning on writing about your girls eating disorder can you please put a trigger-warning or something? Because I kinda need it.

neverbackdown neverbackdown , is it okay if Andrew might get a little abusive in his protectiveness? Because others are supposed to think he doesn't love her like he does, and as he was a fit-throwing child I think it..Fits? Like not as in he would hit her, but he might shove her away from others and drag her with him? But he is just trying to protect her, even if he is doing it in a very bad way.
But at the same time, I can see Andrew going into fights only for her pride. And I can see him walking beside her in the corridor looking like he would kill someone.
My brain loves this dynamic

neverbackdown neverbackdown , is it okay if Andrew might get a little abusive in his protectiveness? Because others are supposed to think he doesn't love her like he does, and as he was a fit-throwing child I think it..Fits? Like not as in he would hit her, but he might shove her away from others and drag her with him? But he is just trying to protect her, even if he is doing it in a very bad way.
But at the same time, I can see Andrew going into fights only for her pride. And I can see him walking beside her in the corridor looking like he would kill someone.
My brain loves this dynamic
Yeah I really like that idea, thats perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back