• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Not Your Average Fantasy School - OOC

XXXIwolf said:
Yes I can agree to those terms. My last remaining question is if the reason for it's existence is natural birth from a vampire and a Werewolf and is a rare species back in the day
I...

Mmmm...

Would rather it not be vampire werewolf hybrid but rather say a werewolf and say bat shapeshifter?

Can I please write a demon character?

Definition: an evil spirit or devil, especially one thought to possess a person or act as a tormentor in hell.

But I was thinking kind of a demon in training kind of deal. Like they were going to be a real demon in maybe a hundred, two hundred years time but were still preparing for it. Would that be okay? I don't think I'll give them any major powers, maybe a few minor ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! May I join your epic rp, if you are still accepting?

And if I may ask a question about race: I wanted to make a human character but seeing that human race is banned, I am not so sure how to categorize mine. The ability I have in mind is ice manipulation and I wanted my character to be human-like, if that's possible, or anything close to it. X-men's mutant comes to mind x.x but there should be something else other than that, right?

Another question, will they be learning how to control their abilities, provided that they don't have full control of it yet?

Danke~!

[QUOTE="Fallen from Heaven]Can I please write a demon character?
Definition: an evil spirit or devil, especially one thought to possess a person or act as a tormentor in hell.

But I was thinking kind of a demon in training kind of deal. Like they were going to be a real demon in maybe a hundred, two hundred years time but were still preparing for it. Would that be okay? I don't think I'll give them any major powers, maybe a few minor ones.

[/QUOTE]
No demons or angles, sorry I gotta add them to the list...

esmeenberg said:
Hello, I'd love to join! Hope you're still accepting :)
I sure am! If you have any question please let me know. ^^

ArcticViolin said:
Hi! May I join your epic rp, if you are still accepting?
And if I may ask a question about race: I wanted to make a human character but seeing that human race is banned, I am not so sure how to categorize mine. The ability I have in mind is ice manipulation and I wanted my character to be human-like, if that's possible, or anything close to it. X-men's mutant comes to mind x.x but there should be something else other than that, right?

Another question, will they be learning how to control their abilities, provided that they don't have full control of it yet?

Danke~!
I would say go with an Elven race seeing as they are the most human and fit what your trying to do. As for your other question, it doesn't make sense. They are learning to control them because they don't have full control/can't use them properly.

Sherlockian said:
Hoping my character is up to scratch, if not just let me know the changes I need to make :)
lemme take a look! ^^

Sherlockian said:
Hoping my character is up to scratch, if not just let me know the changes I need to make :)
A few things:

-Race could be elven as it is the most human-esc.

-I want her ability a toned down a fuck ton. Despite her age, they are still trying to figure out how to use and control them.

- Her personality is okay, they that last part about the anger...it better be childlike anger because I fucking hate characters who have this type of persona but can act like a raging bitch once you piss them off when in reality, that doesn't make sense.

- She was born with it. And that bit of "understanding" needs to go along with. She was a child so how would that be possible? I'm assuming she wouldn't started crying and screaming for her parents instead of having this "awakening."

@Physiicz

Alrighty, let's see here...

- Tone down his abilities. Yes they are racial, but because he wasn't born with lycanthropy nor has he ever been instructed on how to wield it properly, he would be much weaker.

- I'm assuming he was human at first, add in his history how he hid this from his parents.

StoneWolf18 said:
@Physiicz
Alrighty, let's see here...

- Tone down his abilities. Yes they are racial, but because he wasn't born with lycanthropy nor has he ever been instructed on how to wield it properly, he would be much weaker.

- I'm assuming he was human at first, add in his history how he hid this from his parents.
I'm going by Teen Wolf Lycanthorpy and they don't need to be 'instructed' on how to hear, see, run and how to lift things. But if you find that I need to change I will.

Physiicz said:
I'm going by Teen Wolf Lycanthorpy and they don't need to be 'instructed' on how to hear, see, run and how to lift things. But if you find that I need to change I will.
I'd rather you alter it the way I would like and not turn this into a fandom roleplay. If not, I suggest selecting another race.

StoneWolf18 said:
No demons or angles, sorry I gotta add them to the list...
I sure am! If you have any question please let me know. ^^

I would say go with an Elven race seeing as they are the most human and fit what your trying to do. As for your other question, it doesn't make sense. They are learning to control them because they don't have full control/can't use them properly.

lemme take a look! ^^
I have not phrased my second question clearly, my apologies, but you did answer it. Thank you! :)

Alright everyone, listen up! Here is what I have reserved/taken so far for people...

@XXXIwolf - Hybrid/Unknown

@Fallen from Heaven - Unknown/Unknown

@esmeemberg - Unknown/Unknown

@ArcticViolin - Elven/Ice Manipulation

@Sherlockian - Elven/Electricity Manipulation

@Physiicz - Lycanthropy/Bestial prowess

If this is correct, like the post. Tag and let me know if not. Also most people have not read the rules. Even if you were on the interest check, is still need a specific confirmation that you have. So I would go check out the overview.

@StoneWolf18 since ice powers are taken and I can't necessarily do a frost giant without ice powers, how do you feel about fae?

Last edited by a moderator:
SP3CT3R said:
@StoneWolf18 since ice powers are taken and I can't necessarily do a frost giant without ice powers, how do you feel about fae?
Depending on the type. If we're talking the lil' shits from Disney, I wouldn't encourage it but go ahead. But Fae as in magical elven-esc creatures, that's fine though keep the ability small.

@esmeenberg

- Can you explain her race? I'm not familiar with it.

- So...she can't control her ability? Explain this a bit more.

- Backstory is a bit more...sob story ish than I would like. Can it be altered?

@StoneWolf18 I see "Creation of X" is listed as something you may give some leeway for. Any chance I'd be able to have creation or manipulation of light? :)

Liiumm said:
@StoneWolf18 I see "Creation of X" is listed as something you may give some leeway for. Any chance I'd be able to have creation or manipulation of light? :)
They can control light but are unable to create it yet. This would come later.

All of you with your fancy powers.

Meanwhile I can use my wings as a makeshift umbrella!

Vampunk said:
All of you with your fancy powers.
Meanwhile I can use my wings as a makeshift umbrella!
Don't forget to share your makeshift umbrella! I hope it's wide enough for at least 2 beings ><

Users who are viewing this thread

Back