• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Congratulations!

tumblr_maa6gnLKcI1qhzuyio1_r2_500.gif

It's funny because, at the time of making the character, Nikolai was really the only good god that I liked, ( in my opinion okay ) so I kind of set that up on purpose lol.

It worked :)

BEX said:
It's funny because, at the time of making the character, Nikolai was really the only good god that I liked, ( in my opinion okay ) so I kind of set that up on purpose lol.
It worked :)
Oh you sly dog, I see what you did there. I was figuring there was something up when you posted after Cross > :)

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Kittens *^*.
Gimme

Hands

Now.

[/QUOTE]
Rin: Take one and don't tell anyone about this transaction taking place..

*Flops away*

Last edited by a moderator:
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I mean, I was already working on my post before Cross posted, but then once I read the character sheet I was like ayyy

To all those paired, remember to decide upon name and if you guys have already met or not.

Celebi said:
> Fuu dreams of getting all female Sekki's
> Gets teenage boy

> LOL
LifeNovel said:
You know I totally forgot about that :P
xD
I was laughing when I see this.. Fwuahahaha :D

Well Could you give me a female shinkis next time? xD

Anyway, when do we start?

Once I have a confirmed name and status from all three pairs we can start off the roleplay. And to all those unpaired Shinkis you can post as well~

DGLong said:
@LifeNovel you know, our history is almost the same. I'll fix mine to match yours :D
Mmmmmmmm we could be rivals, that would be cool. My history actually has some true facts into it.

I know it, it's cool. Although it's sad to see Yoritomo forces his brother to commit Seppuku >.>

I made Fuu have a little crush on Zandami, and maybe have a rival/comrade kind of relationship?

DGLong said:
I know it, it's cool. Although it's sad to see Yoritomo forces his brother to commit Seppuku >.>
I made Fuu have a little crush on Zandami, and maybe have a rival/comrade kind of relationship?
That's fine :)

@DGLong

Yes names, hmm...

Could be Hana (Flower) Ki (Noble)

I'm not good at Japanese xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Well what Fool and I did was we took the main part of Shikana's personality, which was not wanting to be wrong. So then I looked up Japanese names for "righteousness, truth" and found Masa meaning "just, true" which then we added ki to the end. And wala Masaki is Shikana's Shinki name.

I should probably actually edit in the most current version of le character and finish the BBcode on it...

But that's so much work... Too tired to fuss with codes >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back