• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Idea said:
May I join in?
By the way, what`s the difference between the "motivation" and the "aspirations", exactly?
To make a car metaphor, aspirations are where you are driving to, but motivations are what fill the tank.

An example would be, aspiring to be a star athlete but being motivated by the money.

Yay my internet crashed again...at school but I will be able to fill in more of my CS

Idea said:
May I join in?
By the way, what`s the difference between the "motivation" and the "aspirations", exactly?
Yes you can join :D

And yes as Ian has stated

Motivation is what drives you

Aspiration is what you are driving for

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]To make a car metaphor, aspirations are where you are driving to, but motivations are what fill the tank.
An example would be, aspiring to be a star athlete but being motivated by the money.

[/QUOTE]
LifeNovel said:
Yes you can join :D
And yes as Ian has stated

Motivation is what drives you

Aspiration is what you are driving for
Thank you both,

Well was there at least a major emotion you wanted your history to have? Happy feel? Sad feel? Angry feel?

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]I want to do the history... but I can't think of one...so I am just gonna chat >~>

[/QUOTE]
I can help if you want. Think about what gets you excited in your character. The looks? The powers? Try to mix that in with persona. Exactly how did he get the persona he has today? What kind of habits will your character have and how did they come to be? How did his past shape how he views himself and his appearance?

LifeNovel said:
Well was there at least a major emotion you wanted your history to have? Happy feel? Sad feel? Angry feel?
Idea said:
I can help if you want. Think about what gets you excited in your character. The looks? The powers? Try to mix that in with persona. Exactly how did he get the persona he has today? What kind of habits will your character have and how did they come to be? How did his past shape how he views himself and his appearance?
Thanks that helped.. now to get over this colossal Procrastination.

I'm just waiting for those character approvals that were promised two days ago.

The feels from Noragami this season have killed me. You asked if I'm alive. I don't know if I can answer that man.

I don't know.

The feels are so intense. Where am I? I don't know what I doing anymore except Bishamon is a sweet heart and the villain this season is a total jerkward to the extreme.

I've been marathoning. I'm on episode 6 and good golly crap the feels.

I am here. excited about my character. But this last episode...I feel it, deep. Wish there was ore development on that last scene. But I won`t spoil anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back