• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Life.

Forever Wandering
Supporter

tumblr_static_noragami1.jpg

This is where we can discuss how great I am.

This is where we shall converse and become a wonderful family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you found it quickly!

Could you redirect everyone else who has finished their questions over here?

I have arrived, no need for applause.

No that's fine that you put it on the interest thread. I'm kind of busy doing other things at the moment to put it up.

T h e F o o l]@Ravel [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3645-cross_rhodes/ said:
@Cross_Rhodes[/URL]

You people welcome to the OOC.

Woops...deleted it already
Alright I guess this is fine then xD

Alright, gona be out and about till around... 1 tomorrow? So wont be able to make any CS if the thing comes up. IF its not up, meh, alls good, but I'll be away from main base for awhile,s till able to talk though.

Orikanyo said:
Alright, gona be out and about till around... 1 tomorrow? So wont be able to make any CS if the thing comes up. IF its not up, meh, alls good, but I'll be away from main base for awhile,s till able to talk though.
Psh...don't worry about the CS just yet...I need to get to all the other parts before I get to CS.

Ah, well I'll be thinkin on it anyways, do yea need someone to bounce ideas off of? Doesn't need t be the huge stuff, just unimportant shenanigans or commonly known plot points.

If not all cool, I just like to do that sorta thing, bunch of fun.

Orikanyo said:
Ah, well I'll be thinkin on it anyways, do yea need someone to bounce ideas off of? Doesn't need t be the huge stuff, just unimportant shenanigans or commonly known plot points.
If not all cool, I just like to do that sorta thing, bunch of fun.
Thank you for the offer but I already have someone else helping me out :)

Cool, I'm just very bored is all... and I need something else to keep my mind away from my recent failed exam, regardless good luck.

Orikanyo said:
Cool, I'm just very bored is all... and I need something else to keep my mind away from my recent failed exam, regardless good luck.
Aw

D:

I'm sorry to hear that.

Let me see if I can have you do something.

I have arrived ^o^

I won't be able to get my CS up until tomorrow afternoon as I'm at a party tonight and then work tomorrow, so I'm quite busy xD

Nah nah it's alright if your busy and all, been been pretty bad week for my academics in general, guess my mind was more focused on the fact my homes currently going under renovations, basement wall needs replacing, so... sorta just upset everything I guess : /

I'm going to be gone for aabout the rest of the day...need some TLC

Last edited by a moderator:
Rest up amigo, no sense runnin yourself ragged.

Yea been running around on the site, trying to reply to the 14 messages from different rps so...gg

Ouch... abit of an overload it seems.

Btw I see you are in that nation builder rp, any ideas what you are doing?

Eh? Well, I guess we can do abit of back and forth, PM me with what you have in mind as of now and we can come up with something. I have a full idea of my own so I can help yea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back