Nightfall

Course I don't want it simple, I'm enjoying "playing god"!!!

Ok so you don't have to follow my commands, and if you have some other way of dealing with the swat, Everest would gladly have the jesters support, but well, its always so much fun to see how things come together!

[QUOTE="Jesters Court]Course I don't want it simple, I'm enjoying "playing god"!!!
Ok so you don't have to follow my commands, and if you have some other way of dealing with the swat, Everest would gladly have the jesters support, but well, its always so much fun to see how things come together!

[/QUOTE]
Playing god hehe...

yep....

hm... if this where chat i would do /me thinks about the mental paradox he has created... right now...

because irl im a nerd at a computer playing god, and IC im a nerd at a computer playing god... does that mean there is somebody out "There" thats a nerd on a computer playing god?

@ScarletHood .................................................................. do you know what "on my mark" means? ( -_- ")

Can we get a facepalm emoticon please?

On my mark means when he says so....

like as in

"On my mark (gets people ready), Get Set (they know its coming) Go! (fires pistol and people start to run...)"

except in most cases, you cut out the get set part...

GDAMN IT PEOPLE!!!! SWITCH TO PLAN L!!!!!

sorry people, just ate dinner, will post soon.

@Roman You don't have to fight the police, but Roman could hear the building collapse and go investigate, maybe try to take down a villain (though I doubt they'll make it easy :P )

Also, back and ready for the chaos! Once @ScarletHood and/or @Jinx and/or @TheSaiyanKami posts that is. Don't need to leave anyone behind lol

I might not be able to introduce Konrad until tomorrow. Life is being a pain in the ass.

It happens mate, don't sweat it

And I'm actually out for the night. I have an early morning, so I need some shut eye. Feel free to go on without Ryan though

Blag I gtg everyone sorry be on as soon as I can, and if you need to move on, if it's not to much trouble could someone be cat till tomorrow k don't care who but it would be nice, thanks,

@Jesters Court @Syfyre ant one else

Woofers296 said:
Hurray for mass murder! Sorry, I think i godmodded a little. Or a lot...
um... every body in the van was dead already, and the other people where in a massive shoot out with the jesters already... you do realize this right?

i dont think @Woofers296 really has a grasp of the situation...

Honestly jester, I looked at some of your posts and decided to not read them due to their length. Also because they did not pertain to my character.

@Shimakage Thunder if you want to continue the interaction between your character and mines, you can make a post with her giving the food.

....ok then.... honestly though, half of them are in a different language so they aren't as long as they seem...

Pfft. Post #98 was pretty big. Lol Im just teasing. I enjoy the effort you put into your posts.

Lol, sorry everyone, I really can't post any story for another ~5 hours. It's finals week...

Okay, responded!

Users who are viewing this thread