Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi there;

I am the newest guy on the block. Names Greenstalker. Let's see I met with exalted one year ago in a con and getting my hands on it for the last 6 months but due to lack of players (and a ST) I try my chance on PbP sites on a particular site I saw KoC's link you can guess the rest. Other than being new on the exalted I have been playing since 1998 though last 5 years were awful since after grad noone wants to (or have time to) play anymore.

Yup' date=' finding people to play with after graduation is a little awkward, no?[/quote']
Not really considering profs on our university were still playing 1st edition DnD during coffee breaks.

<.< >.>

*waves*

You may scream and run if you wish, but I'll still be here when you get back.

Greetings everyone,

I'm new to the site, but not to roleplaying or Exalted. I was told about the site from one of your members who plays with me on OpenRPG in a Pathfinder RPG. A little about me. I myself have 30 yrs of RPG experience including nearly 2 decades of tournament GMing for Dragon*Con here in Georgia where I reside. I've also actually playtested for White Wolf in the 1990s for Werewolf: The Apocalypse. I've played mostly 1e Exalted, but have done a little 2e and would like to play either. I don't have much 2e material, but I would love to rebuild my Abyssal from my 1e days and play her or just about anything as I've not tried playing anything but a Solar or Abyssal so far.

I actually run and play a good many pbp games and came here in hopes of findinga good Exalted game, because all the pbp Exalted games I've been in have eithre been very short or very poor in quality.

Hello everybody!

I've been playing freeform (largely D&D-based) RP for a bit over two years now, and system play-by-post for almost a year and a half. Recently more and more Exalted characters have popped up in the freeform worlds I frequent, and thus, at the urging of some friends, I've gotten into it...and it looks awesome. :)

Hello there. I'm new, to this forum as well as to RPGs, play-by-post or otherwise. I've never played an RPG, but that doesn't mean I don't have any interest in them. I've been very interested in various fantasy worlds, campaign settings and gaming systems themselves, even if not so much in the actual stories played out within them. Before I came across Exalted, my favorite was Planescape. I've been thinking of joining a PbP forum game for a while now, and so, here I am. Go easy on the newbie, will you? :)

Uh... could anyone give me a suggestion or two on how to start? Would requesting or waiting on (do you do these, occasionally, for newbies?) a simple game for my first one work, or should I try to join a more complicated game and bother the people in it with an unending stream of questions?

Hey all, fresh meat here! Long-time Exalted player but new to the whole PbP thing. Glad to be aboard and hope to get into a good game soon!

First of all, welcome to this board all new people.

Second, if you want to play a certain game, you can propose it, and see whether any ST will be interested in running it for you, and possibly other players.

Always feel free to pester people here with qiestions. For the most part they are a helpful bunch. WHhile I had a bit of experience with Exalted before I joined this site, it was mainly through playing here that I really got to learn the game, so good luck.

*performs Magnificent Deletion Negation Kata [PD against account deletion, reflexive, permanent, 4m and 1 cup of coffee]*

Hail and well met.

Never played Exalted in PbP, done a bit 'o d20 PbP and got into exalted as a system only recently (played once for about 2 years (once a month) so I'm still a rookie). Looking forward to having some fun either as a witness to madness or a exalt player myself :)

Well hello everyone, I've yet to play an actual Exalted game but hopefully my joining this forum will help rectify that as I love the setting.

Aloha! I probably took longer to register here than I should have, given how much I enjoy Exalted. It ruined my ability to enjoy most other tabletop RPGs. I'm looking forward to seeing what I can get into, here.

Users who are viewing this thread