Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Welcome~!

I'll also be sure to let you know if anything comes up, but keeping your eye on the recruitment area will be a big help for you.

Also, I knew you were in Canada Haku, but I never would have guessed you were from Singapore! Learn more and more every day.

Hi guys!

Exalted has been my favorite RPG since it came out. I haven't really had the chance to play it in years, which I'd like to change. I ran a search for Exalted PBP games and found you guys. This seems like a fantastic community and, if a game opens up, I'd love to play.

Thanks for letting me join! Keep up the good work.

Nothing much, I suppose. Still... welcome welcome... and beware the clutching posts of doom! ^_^

Also, we don't bite. Promise. ^_^

Hello everyone, just thought I would drop by and say hello. A friend recommended me to this site, saying it was a lot of fun so I thought I would check it out. :D

Well, at least, we promise not to bite too much. :twisted:

Favorite artifact? Hm...

Well you see, I came here because I am largely unable to find an Exalted game IRL, and so I never got the chance to actually play, instead cruising the internet for play-by-post games. And I ended up here!

Bottom line being, since I haven't played yet, only read some books, I lack knowledge and my answer might sound naïve or unwittingly munchkinesque.

All that said... I like... The Demon Ink Tatoos! I like characters with intricate and beautifull paintings over their bodies, and the DIT allows me to have it while providing fun and flavorful bonuses. Plus, a quasi-living spider moving around your shoulders while no one is looking... Creepy, but cool!

I also like the Green Iron Heart, but that's more because of context - in my many "what character would I play if I found an Exalted game" I recently begun working on a young girl, so weak of body that what has drawn her to her Infernal Exaltation was the promise of a new, strong heart, which would replace her sick one and allow her to play like any other girl.

Users who are viewing this thread