Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello everybody. New guy here, look forward to gaming with you all.

A bit about myself:

I've been playing RPGs since I was a little kid, it all started with my dad who introduced my to D&D 2nd Edition and I've been doing PbP since I was 12 (we were free-form RPing Dragon Ball Z games much to my embarrassment).

I'm new to Exalted but it seems to be quite the awesome game to play and might be one of my favorite systems given a little more experience with it.

I've been extinct a pretty long time so I missed this whole Exalted thing; but now that I've finally looked at it, it has quickly become a favorite on flavor alone.

Can't be worse than Rifts.

Greetings.

I've been an avid gamer for... quite a while. Started with 1e D&D, and have played everything through Pathfinder (not 4e), and picked up nWoD, Exalted, Shadowrun, GURPS, D20 Modern, and several other systems along the way.

I started doing Play by Post back in 2005, over on a different forum. Not sure what linking policies are around here, but they're mostly focused on D&D games, with a smattering of others. I've been active there for over 5 1/2 years, but they don't have much in the way of Exalted there, so when I heard about the PbP forums here from a friend (Arion Wind), I decided to join.

I've been reading Keychain of Creation for a while now, but haven't really poked around the forums much.

Hi!

Wow that is so many pages in this thread. Sixty-one. Wow.

So Haku was nice enough to confirm my registration and here I am. I've looked at this site for...a while. Enough experience to have the domain name memorized, apparently. :shock: :D

At any rate I like Exalted and I've never played D20. Yeah. Not once. I've not run a play-by-post game yet, anywhere, but I'm negotiating one now. It'll be Exalted of course, but probably a little different in setting. I like different kinds of games. Lack of variety is boring.

So have a nice day if you read this!

Howdy, all.

I've been playing tabletop RPGs since the late 90s; got into Exalted about a year ago and ended up here just recently. Can't find a regular tabletop Exalted group in my area, unfortunately. So if there's a game starting up anytime soon that's looking for another player, count me in.

I've done some PbP stuff before, using the Wushu and Dark Heresy systems as well as various homebrew games, but never Exalted PbP. See how it goes!

Hello, new to the site and doing my bit for not being deleted! I have been playing pen and paper RPGs since 1989. Only played one six-month or so Dragon Blooded Exalted game but loved it. Love the world, love the system. Look forward to finding a game here once I work out how this whole pbp thing works...

Hi, I am from Singapore, currently resides in Bangkok. Yes, if you watch international news, a flood 1-2m higher will pour unto the city... Terrible thing for the people here.

Well, life goes on for me...we just have to take it with maximum optimism. Here I am making the best out of every living moment I have.

I am not a native English speaker who loves RPG, especially Exalted 2. Please let me know if there are any game out there who dont mind an Asian player.

cheers

Hi Haku,

Haha. Great. Another Singaporean.

I have another friend who will join the forum. Like me, he is an enthusiats in Exalted. He stays in Philippines now. Believe he will write to you soon for approval of membership.

So do you run any game now?

As a fyi, the report post is for posts by spammers or something that you want to get to my attention, in the -bad- way.

As for where I'm located, East of the Pacific, north of America...

Haku said:
As a fyi, the report post is for posts by spammers or something that you want to get to my attention, in the -bad- way.
As for where I'm located, East of the Pacific, north of America...
Oh...ok. didnt mean to do anything -bad-. Just not familiar with the forum buttons...sorry.

So you are Singaporean? Migrated to North America?

Anyway, still searching for opening of new game. Any suggestion?

Users who are viewing this thread