Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello! I'm new to the site and Exalted, so I wanted to introduce myself. It's nice to meet you all!

Well best to be known as a beating heart then a shadowy lurk. Here to declair myself and hopefully find a game to get into. I have been a fan of Exalted since it first entered print and have nearly all the books to date minus a few holes in the collection. Saddly have never gotten to play more then a one shot of it as my local table top group refuses to deviate from D&D, so here is to hoping for something grander.

Well, hi! I'm Symon and I'm new to the forum. And Exalted. And most PBP in general.

Anyway, good to be here. Gonna lurk a while, learn to play. I've plenty of books to read and research to ensure I'm not getting in over my head. Just don't expect me to be good at anything or anything.

Please don't hurt me.

Welcome welcome to the forum... just remember, donations are always welcome. Or else. :lol:

0 yen = Not Caring Reimu

1 yen = Unmotivated Reimu

10 yen = Barely Hospitable Reimu

100 yen = Hospitable Reimu

1000 yen = Hardworking Reimu

10000 yen = 'Special Service' Reimu

100000 yen = Hakurei 'Special Service' Package

Hello everyone, fairly new Exalted storyteller, recently joinned the Patternspider forums and eventually found out about this forum here as well.

Users who are viewing this thread