Newcomers...

Counter...

• You're here and alive?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nay! We be fragments of your imagination

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, hi everyone, I'm Odin here, and lesseeee... I'm Italian, 24 years old and hoping to join a game. I'm more of a player than a ST myself I'm afraid.

I'm most interested in joining a Lunar Exalted game, but I can adapt to any kind of game, really.

Well, greetings to you all, I'm starting posting now :D

You are Italian? OMG, there actually are Italian RPlayers? Now I'm amazed! I've been in Rome for more than 6 months and I haven't yet found a single game store.

Welcome here.

Just because he's Italian doesn't mean that he gets his games from a store in Italy. He could shop on-line, ya know. :wink:

BTW, welcome!

Greetings. I think there are two Lunar games running at the moment, but I'm not sure if they're taking applicants.

I know mine isn't. I'm keeping it small this time. (Unlike Clashing Waves).

Thank you all for the warm welcome, and Arthur... I'm sorry that you couldn't find any game stores, but did you look hard enough? :D Although I live in northern Italy and Rome is in the south, I could name at least 5 or 6 game stores within a 30 min. drive :D

Sadly, White Wolf original material is difficult to find here, and the italian translations... Urrrgh. So yes, most of my original books are bought online.

Hey, I'm new around here. Insert brief cordial introduction here.

Looking for a PbP 2E game, not too picky on what happens with it! I've got a lot of character ideas, and a lot of spare time (while at work) for some good RP.

Well... if the players stay dead and quiet for a solid month in my BioHazard game, I'll be calling it dead and might start up a new game...

Haku said:
Well... if the players stay dead and quiet for a solid month in my BioHazard game, I'll be calling it dead and might start up a new game...
That's strange. Most of the folks you have are pretty reliable.

I wonder why they've been leaving it alone?

The shadows have spoken...

The shadows will act... soon.

And when they have acted... they shall feast.

3 more weeks and zombies and shadows EVERYWHERE!

florastar hasn't posted in 16 days. The timespan between her first post and her most recent one is 9 days.

I think you might have to NPC Sesus.

I'll PM her, but if she doesn't respond, then there are a couple of people looking for a slot...

Chaka said:
I'm a bit worried about the Sids game as well, tbh... waiting on people to post...
Don't worry about me, I won't vanish on you.

-cdi

Users who are viewing this thread