New Game?

I'm not much for the Magitech, so no Warstrider, or any aircraft looking flying ship. But a Landship is a good option, and will give you a chance to use your Sail even on land.

I'm not much for the Magitech' date=' so no Warstrider, or any aircraft looking flying ship. But a Landship is a good option, and will give you a chance to use your Sail even on land.[/quote']
But Magitech is one of the coolest bits of brick-a-brack in the whole kitchen sink setting :(

Hmm. I'll see if there's anything interesting left in terms of concepts I've always wanted to play.

Yeah, none of the other characters so far seem like the Warstrider pilot types anyway. Landships are awfully fun though, and you can do some pretty impressive travel stuff with terrestrial circle sorcery.

Also, hey Gryf, good to see ya!

Is it still open?

My prefered concept would be a fire aspected warrior from Cathak, who uses a Most Fearsome Armor of the Fire Dragon, and uses a one handed weapon + shield. LOTS of dots in destiny.

Of course I have other concepts ready, but i like this concept the most.

This game is still open for 1-2 players, if anyone is interested. Any concept is fine, though the players are a bit weak in melee combat.

I'd love to join. Is there any particular Aspect and/or archetype (scholar, jester, strategist, warrior tank, etc.) that hasn't been tapped yet?

Well, right now there are only air, fire, and earth aspects in the game.

They have at least one Immaculate monk there, but lack a warrior tank type of guy, though they have about 2 or 3 with Teresstail Circle Sorcery.

/interest

I'm thinking either a wood aspect archer or maybe a water aspected Immaculate Monk.

Considering the dearth of tanks, probably the water-aspect, and make him kung-fu-y & dodge-y enough to handle melee combat

That said bear in mind I have never actually played a terrestrial before....and haven't actually read the appropriate manual, though I do have it...

So...

Despite the complete and utter dearth of experience and the (still) questionable understanding of some of the rules, might thou be willing to put up with me?

I'd be willing to accept anyone while I still have slots open ;-)

Don't worry, this is the first time I'm running a terrestial game, so i'm pretty new to the rules too.

As long as you remember that one of your biggest strengths is free reflexsives, so you don't need much in the way of combos, you should be fine :mrgreen:

PM me with a character concept, and we'll go from there. Also note that you need to create a starting character, and only then add XP.

I'll start the chronicle on Monday, but I can add you in later if it takes you time to finish the character, so don't worry.

Did someone say they were missing a tank? Tanks are my favorite. Anyone can dodge or block. It takes a special kind of awesome to take a sword to the gut and smile. :D

Users who are viewing this thread