• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Nero: The Hidden City - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yikes.. consider just about anyone here... out-gunned xD

Tbh, having something that small would be hard to hit. You could run rings around the enemy whilst taking shots at some vulnerable spots xD

SCSaya06 SCSaya06 - Righty, my character is still WIP so if there is anything out of place or you dislike then please do let me know..

I don't bite.. much ^_^

Also, i'm happy to talk about any character relationships... I think Issac is mature enough to have a partner.. xD

Mhmm, I might have to research mechs as I just realized I got a huge lack of knowledge about them

Where do you guys think I should get my research? Since the only thing to base my understanding is full metal panic

Becker Becker Overview is pretty much just a general description for your mecha. Like, where does it specialize? What was its creator thinking when it made certain things about it that way? Kind of like that.

And yeah, you don't have to stick to those series I mentioned. I just gave them as examples because that's what I'm familiar with. Do note however that we're not going full-on with the realism here as well though since it is technically still a game.

I'm also making a hangar thread later since I'll be allowing up to three mecha per character (if you want). The one listed on the character sheets is just their main mecha or the character's favorite. Oh, and no Einherjar types for now.

Idea Idea I'll add more to the lore tomorrow. It's getting a little late on my end.
I have never consumed any form of Mech media before so uh, I fully expect some ISSUES to be present in my Mech details etc so any help/guidance will be much appreciated. Sorry for being a #Noob.

so i high key accidentally thought the IC thread was the CS thread and thus saw nobody else's CSs before making mine.

just... if u needed an explanation for how and why mine is so WILDLY different in tone
tenor.gif

Yea I want a guy with a nice clean looking, tanky mech but I don't know if I want it to have a huge gun or a massive shield.

Lively discussion~

As per Idea Idea if you guys want to have pre-existing relationships, go ahead. I encourage it actually~

Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Height of the Mecha in NERO can be pretty random. The general rule I have in mind is like, 9-17 meters tall sounds fair. So Gundam Wing sized Mobile Suit and maybe Arm Slave height. But I'm open to machines going as large as a Jaeger from Pacific Rim which is 60-70 meters. One "boss" I'm thinking of is like that. Also, are those from Gundam Breaker?

Bang Bang Bang Bang No problem~ Just make your CS first then we can run through any issues that may arise later. Overview is just description like, describe it's appearance etc. Armaments are weapons.

June Verles June Verles Never watched it myself but FMP is a good spot. Others are also going with Mechwarrior too. Aldnoah Zero has some good tactical fights and so does 8th MS Team. But it doesn't have to be too realistic. It is a game after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back