Neko rp

Hina looked up at him, knowing exactly where she wanted to go. She had always wanted to go, but it was not allowed. There was alot she wanted to do that wasn't allowed. "Rome," she said all of a sudden, with a look of motivation in her amber eyes.

"R-Rome?" Zephyr repeated. He saw the determination in Hina's eyes, and it broke his heart to think about disappointing her by saying they couldn't go. He laughed nervously. "W-Well, Hina, I don't think it would be that easy..." Zephyr rubbed the back of his head, ruffling his black hair a bit. He saw how much Hina actually wanted to visit Rome. "But I promise...we can go one day, when I find the money so we could go together," he offered an apologetic smile when he promised it. Zephyr could easily remember promises that he made, even if they were from years back. His mind worked that way.

"I was thinking more about a place that was in this town, though. Where we can walk to," Zephyr said.

((Um......sure. But if you're going to make a female, we need another guy then. If you're going to make a guy then you don't have to worry about anything else.))

Liora was about to run into her apartment, until she heard a distance meowing. She looked around as her ears stayed up, while she peeked around corners nothing was found. "I can still hear it..." Liora didn't know where she was going or where this path will lead her, but she didn't care. The meowing started getting closer and louder but it seemed as though it was just her imagination. It would feel like it was just in front of her, then it would move to a different location. "Where are you?!"

~Hina "Oh," Hina said,still looking determined, "A place in this town." She began to wander around in circles, then stopped and turned to face him, "I want to go somewhere... But I don't know where.... Please don't leave!" She said, quickly, "looking," harder, or going around in circles faster. She looked at the buildings then looked at the park then looked straight ahead and back to Zephyr.

Liora decided to give up and started walking back home. After a couple of minutes, she noticed the streets were different than before. When she tried asking people, they just ignored her. "Why can't I figure out where I am?!" Liora looked all over the town what seemed like forever for her house. Finally she gave up and sunk to her knees in front of an old run down building. "I can't believe I got lost....I wish Orion was h- NO! I can't say that!" She shook her head and started blushing. 'Why did I say that?! I don't want Orion to be here! He's a pervert...a low life pervert!!'

"Finally finished," Orion said, walking out of the hotel and shaping into his cat form. 'This concert will be good though,' he thought to himself, while strolling on walls with a fast pace, but having fun with himself. He sneezed and thought, 'Some one must be thinking about me,' and quickly laughed inside of himself, shaping back into a human as he continued to walk, filling himself with memories. Hina ha a better memory than him though... But Liora was the good story teller. Liora... He wondered about her now, and continued to walk on the wall. Even in a human form he had pretty good balance, which was good when it came to his performances. He looked up and saw a girl at an abandoned house, talking to herself. Liora? He smiled when she said his name. She and Hina were so much like each other. He disappeared into a cat and was on the roof in no time, standing as a human and jumping to the ground in front of her, like an angel from the sky. "I'd appreciate if you didn't call me a pervert, as I am not unless requested to. I can be anything you want. For an example, right now I'm your knight." He said with a smile as he held out his hand to let her up.

Zephyr looked at Hina curiously as she paced around, looking as if she were observing the places for choices in her mind. He noticed she glanced at the park. "Hm? Do you want to go to the park?" he asked. Zephyr always liked it there. Trees to climb, places to explore, find more shortcuts, and simply lie on the grass to watch clouds go by, or stargaze. It was his type of life, where things never went too fast or slow. Just...steady. And he loved that.

Name: Jay

Age (16-18): 17

Type:

Personality: Nice, but can be an ass at times.

Appearance:
e426be50_large.jpg

Extra (Optional ): When turning into a cat, eyes change into light blue and then into purple when hes mad.

Appearance As Cat (Optional ): Blue eyes:
Black_kitten_blyeyes.jpg

Purple Eyes:
black%20cat%20violet%20eyes.jpg

@SirPanda accepted

Liora jumped as she heard his voice. "O-O-Orion!?" Her face was more redder than before. She shyly took his hand and jumped up. Liora looked away with sadness in her voice. A gentle breeze blew by, causing her hair to fly out of her face. She smiling lightly while looking at the sky. "I should have known you would be the same after all these years.." Her eyes clouded up with memories as she remembered her 'family'. Liora was known for having a fast changing personality. She could be mad for a minute, then happy right after. A quiet laugh escaped her lips as she stared at Orion in a cute way.

(( I'm talking with Orion, and I believe Hina and Zephyr are talking with each other. I would suggest making your own setting like, a walk or eating at a cafe or something like that.))

((Btw Jay's last name is King))

Jay was eating at a Cafe, alone. Only because his friends were doing things today after school. Jay drank his Sprite and started out the door, only to bump into somebody. "Ah, I'm sorry! I'm Sorry!". The person he bumped into was wearing dark jeans and a dark dark black sweater. "..." Silence. "I mean it!" Jay exclaimed.

Nothing. The person pushed past Jay and walked into the Cafe. Jay started to his house.

((Can Jay meet up with your character?))

Zephyr slightly stumbled when someone bumped into him. He glanced at him. He had white hair light eyes. "It's alright," Zephyr said, not minding it because it happens. He turned back to Hina, wondering whether or not she would like to go to the park with him like he suggested.

((Wasn't sure if you were talking to my character or not xD ))

((Ah, Ok. Moonlit, I guess if you want me to xD ))

On his way home, he decides to checkout some stuff in the town. Noticing an abandoned house, he decides to go and...explore. While walking inside, he hears voices. Jay keeps walking "Hello?" He calls out.

Liora turned away from Orion and sat down on a stair by the abandoned house and looked around to see if she could spot any familiar spots to find her way back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back