• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

ObviouslySketchy said:
Oh my God I cannot believe I fell asleep ><
Sorry, I have a nasty cold and it keeps trying to get the best of me, Gah!
That sucks! Sorry that you are sick! Get better soon! :3

No good morning for meh? Meh, too early for dis shiz xD

Ugh, I dont want to go to school, someone save meeeeeee

:o Why have you been crying?

I am very tired, didn't go to bed tell midnight and I am so tired.

Good Morning

@Jacob Berry Nyahahah~ my classes don't start until next week; I am free to laze around and eat my parents out of their house while I still have the chance~

I know how it feels to be sleep deprived. Little cinnamon roll, if only I could send you some hot cocoa with marshmallows (though truth be told, I have no idea how you people can stand the texture of them, they are too fluffy and too sweet for my tastes)

Ohoho~ no one is safe from meee!

Have a wonderful day today~ @Jacob Berry Aww nuu I didn't want to make you feel bad ˓˓(ᑊᘩᑊ⁎) -hands out chocolate chip cookies as a sign of remorse-

Hey! I'm completely new to this website, literally joined like half an hour ago. Never joined a RP website or anything before, complete virgin.

So how do I sign up for this? Do I just submit the character, then you accept/deny and I join the in RP chat? I'm pretty sure that's how it goes but I'm just double checking because as I said, complete virgin. Don't wanna mess up.

ObviouslySketchy said:
@KebabQueen Yep, that's how it goes. Once you submit you character you have to wait for @ThugSama to accept/deny your application.
Oh, and keep an eye on OOC Chat, to know when the cafe is open/closed :3
Ah, brilliant, thanks!

KebabQueen said:
Hey! I'm completely new to this website, literally joined like half an hour ago. Never joined a RP website or anything before, complete virgin.
So how do I sign up for this? Do I just submit the character, then you accept/deny and I join the in RP chat? I'm pretty sure that's how it goes but I'm just double checking because as I said, complete virgin. Don't wanna mess up.
Watch out! @ObviouslySketchy might take your RP virginity xD

Also! I HAVE RETURNED! I SURVIVED! BOW DOWN TO THE PRETZEL GOD. Or don't xP

@Jacob Berry I SHALL ONLY BOW DOWN FOR A SHOWER OF PRETZELSSSS

Like no, seriously, my hunger level is through the roof right now.

Ey, stop ruining my plans 。゜(`Д´)゜。 someone has to be the resident pedobear here; it is a burden I must live with xD

Don't worry @KebabQueen I won't actually take your rp virginity >< Or will I? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Huehuehuehue~

Last edited by a moderator:
*MAKES IT SHOWER PRETZELS!* BEHOLD MY POWERS!

Same, Im about to go get some chips.

;3 Well, i mean, it is fun to bust pedobears, though being a pedobear is fun too xD

ALSO Y U NO REPLY.

Lastly, @KebabQueen Get your Anit-ObviouslySketchy spray ready.

Lenny face for the win ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ObviouslySketchy said:
@Jacob Berry I SHALL ONLY BOW DOWN FOR A SHOWER OF PRETZELSSSS
Like no, seriously, my hunger level is through the roof right now.

Ey, stop ruining my plans 。゜(`Д´)゜。 someone has to be the resident pedobear here; it is a burden I must live with xD

Don't worry @KebabQueen I won't actually take your rp virginity >< Or will I? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Huehuehuehue~
*overzealous winking* Somebody has to anyway, Jacob Berry may as well help too. RP VIRGINITY THREESOME FTW

KebabQueen said:
*overzealous winking* Somebody has to anyway, Jacob Berry may as well help too. RP VIRGINITY THREESOME FTW
WHERE IS THE @ SIGN FOR MY NAME? IT IS SCARING ME ;-;

And, I mean, hey, sure, why not? I am down for a RP Virginity Three way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

-grabs pretzels from the air and stuffs them in her mouth- I shall forever bow down for your food-conjuring powers, o, Great Pretzel Prince!

@Jacob Berry, my body is ready ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Also where? what? reply? Omg did I forget something? ( ゚д゚)

It is God of Pretzels. *Summons Pretzel Throne and sits down*

Good thing I am not Human, so I can be your favorite... Err... God of Pretzels? xD

READY THY BODY!

Yush! If you go to page 9 of the RP, third from the bottom, I replied last night ;-; I feel forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread

Back