• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♡ Neko Cafe ♡

ThugSama said:
Literally just, start with a little introduction on him getting to the cafe, and then him walking in. I'll reply from there and take your order and stuff. Don't worry too much... just don't mix up your "you're's and your's"... Seriously.
Have people been mixing up 'You're's" and "your's"

[QUOTE="Jacob Berry]Have people been mixing up 'You're's" and "your's"

[/QUOTE]
A few. I won't name any names but it makes my eye twitch. I have to like, control the urge to correct them, because they usually get all mad if I correct them.

ThugSama said:
A few. I won't name any names but it makes my eye twitch. I have to like, control the urge to correct them, because they usually get all mad if I correct them.
Ah, I see. I don't see how people get the two confused, that is just me though

I'm really sorry but I have to drop this RP. I'm really sad I only got to do one post but I hope you guys have fun!

Specter said:
I'm really sorry but I have to drop this RP. I'm really sad I only got to do one post but I hope you guys have fun!
*Gives you a neatly wrapped bag of pretzels as a farewell present.* Sowwy to hear that. ;-;

sprouhtt said:
You're welcome xD @Jacob Berry
:3

Can you believe it though, 4 and a half hours long.

Kaikhosru Shapurji Sorabji, the composer is a real piece of something, another one of his pieces is 9 HOURS LONG!

Your have a very intellectual character there xD

Also Kaikhosru Shapurji Sorabji has a long name to pronounce also his work is pretty good. @Jacob Berry

Yep, yep. I have only heard excerpts and it sounds very good. I wish I could've seen Ogdon perform it live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back