[Necromunda] Danger in the Underhive

Fair enough. I'll be very interested to see how your gang performs, you seem very glass cannon-y. Watch out for the low Bottle Check threshold, though

We'll be starting Sunday to issue orders. Everyone who has not yet done so, please put your gang in the dropbox folder. If you don't have an invite, let me know

Few numbers means its easy to force a bottle check, the Hunting Rifle's penalty at close range means that you're vulnerable to CC rush, and a lack of expendable anything means that every loss will hurt

True- but I dont intend to lose anything, ehh? :) SNIPERS, SNIPERS EVERYWHERE! And with the Vents and tunnels, you wont know where half of my squads are. :P

you can't go into overwatch or hiding when you deploy from vents. Those both happen during the movement phase and units deploying from tunnels, vents and infiltrate are the last things to happen. According to the FAQ/Errata, you can only set up hidden from infiltrate (which is the same rules as for vents/tunnels) if the scenario says you can deploy your gang hidden

Sure- but doesnt everyone have a Deployment Round? I mean, it shouldnt be an Advantage for /anyone/ if everyone has to deal with it.

Vent teams arrive at the end of your first turn, not during deployment. Everyone not arriving via vents/tunnels/infiltrate gets to move and shoot during the first turn. However, you will very seldom get anything like a good shot the first turn, so you aren't missing much by using special deployment

yeah. THEN you'll have both shooty power and avoid-being-killed power. Until then, just be careful is all. You have a terrifying gang in the works, but you'll probably have a rough start

Sorry, I got struck by some disease. I should have one finished up tonight and slotted in *nod*

Okay, just waiting on Hadoland and Dark Wizard to upload to dropbox, then we can post attack orders. Here is the up-to-date map, minorly changed to reflect people's requests

s5zx.png

The only nit picky thing I'd like to change is if the Holestead could be switched with where the Mine working is?

sure, don't see why not since nobody's attacked yet. Hado's gang is ready, but he is currently unable to upload his roster due to technical difficulties.

Both Hado and Dark Wizard have lost their gang lists due to unrelated technical problems. We'll start the game tomorrow, after they've had a chance to remake the lists

Users who are viewing this thread

Back