• I believe so... [possible]

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Where's teh p0rn!?!?! [no]

• Being mature is so last passe. [poser]

• Total voters
Maryuoh said:
I am in no way going to ever go back to read this thread a second time' date=' but I seem to recall Joseph actually being completely civil in his response. If anything, it's fascist to start a thread that's basically asking, "Who uses sex in their games?" and then call someone that says "Not me" a puritan.[/quote']
Uhm, just one little detail, but Haku started this thread, not Jakk.
You'll also notice that I've long abandoned it before this post, ne? ^_^

any ideas for Sex related charms and spells?

just curious...

I'd like an equilivent of the Garou's "animal attraction"

or how about... "Panties of chasity"

It might be interesting to put together a sort of pre-Tantra school of Thaumaturgy, based on building Essence, and storing it, by means of sex, without release.  Whole rafts of beliefs across the world for that.

Sorcery you could base a sort of compulsion to commands with those you have sex with--or at least a connections with them, to share thoughts, feelings, even share Essence with your lovers, or even lend them points in Attributes or Abilities after Super Solar Sex.

Charms could certainly be used to boost seduction.  And the level of commitment from Mortal lovers.  

Haku certainly has spun enough sexy Martial Arts...

And then there are the more purient methods of using Charms to boost pleasure for your partners--though in game, this could have all sorts of effects, like "addicting" your target to the character.  Or you could use Charms during sex to boost the chance of conception, contraception, even, if you were so inclined, to "cleanse" the partner of diseases or conditions.  Sex with a demi-god could be a great cure for what ails you...

...So this is what the old EC was like.

I think I've learned something today. James Lippens would be proud.

Moderately Kinky Artifact Idea.

(the stats probaly need some work but I LOVE this concept)

"Paddle of Dragon Taming"

looks like an ordinary school paddle or cane,  meant to deal painful, but nonelethal discipline.

If a human god blooded or dragon blooded , can be restrained and punished with it, it does 1 bashing damage, ever 3+subjects stamina minutes.

When the subjects been given 2 health levels past, incap, the punisher can roll Charisma or manipulation + Presence vs the targets MDV

if the roll wins the target is forced to acknowledge their place as inferior to their disciplinarian in the celestial hierchy.

Note, the wound take the normal time to heal.

Moderately Kinky Artifact Idea.
(the stats probaly need some work but I LOVE this concept)

"Paddle of Dragon Taming"

looks like an ordinary school paddle or cane,  meant to deal painful, but nonelethal discipline.

If a human god blooded or dragon blooded , can be restrained and punished with it, it does 1 bashing damage, ever 3+subjects stamina minutes.

When the subjects been given 2 health levels past, incap, the punisher can roll Charisma or manipulation + Presence vs the targets MDV

if the roll wins the target is forced to acknowledge their place as inferior to their disciplinarian in the celestial hierchy.

Note, the wound take the normal time to heal.
ROTF

What of the 'Dildo of Forever Fucking' from d20?

It could easily be translated to Exalted rules.

If the target wins, the disciplinarian may inflict additional levels of damage, or replace the levels of damage with a removal of points from the MDV (at one per one).

And is there a time limit on the inferiority complex?

Months times the weilder's permanent Essence?

good point...

only 2 more things, what should it be alloyed with... im just morbidly curious... am stuck between orichumal and Jade

2nd I need to decide why it was developed in the first place... I see thee reasons...

A School in the realm developed it to help deal with unruly Exalted students, so wanted a way of controlling and disciplining them, without actualy hurting them.

some exalt in the first age was REALLY Decadent and twisted.

Some solar with just a BIT of the sadomasochist side wants a way of gaining forcible converts.

Which sounds like the best "origini" story to you... im a little uncertain.

Battousai said:
...So this is what the old EC was like.
I think I've learned something today. James Lippens would be proud.
Seconded...  :shock:

Is this "Little Joe" a hanger-on from the bad old days, or what? And did I read somewhere that someone actually made him a MOD? Everything he writes is an insult, who thought he'd add anything useful?

I loved the paddle, Pteroc. You gave me this hilarious image of a dragon-blooded scion from the wyld hunt, defeated. The next scene, he's over some Solar's knee. I don't think I'd allow this in my game; I'd laugh too hard to get anything done...

And I've had some characters in my game have sex on occasion. Between two of my PCs it was part of a long-running story of love and affection. I didn't play the scene of course, we always fade to black and let it unsaid. Perhaps that's where Lil' Joe got it wrong?

To clarify by the way, I'm not intimating that Lil' Joe might run explicit sex scenes for his own amusement and gratification. I meant maybe he misinterpreted what we were discussing to think we were doing so?

Not that it gave him any right to assert the high-ground on us.

He seemed like a rather amusing individual. I wish there were more people like him to start up some real flame wars ;P Have checked through some old conversations with him, and I must say he sounds rather funny in most of them. Even if I found myself agreeing with him about CotI. Oh well! :D

Samiel said:
Is this "Little Joe" a hanger-on from the bad old days, or what? And did I read somewhere that someone actually made him a MOD? Everything he writes is an insult, who thought he'd add anything useful?
Joseph was intelligent, critical, and highly literate, which make for a perfect Submissions mod, which he was until he disappeared. He had no power over the forums.

-S

Joseph was a very active member of the EC community.  He sort of got to be an institutional troll--his love was deconstruction of ideas.  In his defense, despite his White Tower leanings, and lack of any sort of social responsibility, he was a bright kid, but desperately in need of some real life experience.  

He got a lot crankier as time went on.  I think that EC and ECR were both chances for him to vent on folks, without real reprecussions, and chances to hone his arguments for school.  His lack of a definite and concrete unifying philosophy--despite his protestations to the contrary--were based, I think, on that he liked to play Devil's Advocate, just as exercises in argumentation.

While Little Joe and I had our go arounds, and Lord Knows, I liked poking him to get a reaction, and he rarely failed to rise to them, he did have some use.  He was insightful with the rule sets, and he had a good mind for plots and his brand of deconstruction was helpful in honing your tales, though you had to endure his editorial style and judgements on your character.  

For game material, he was a valuable resource--but he did tend to snap and be less than kind--he saw no percentage in being polite.  That sort of selfishness was a flaw in his character, and rudeness is the one thing that grates on me, so I poked at him.  Admittedly, chiding him probably wasn't the best approach to get him to realize how much of an ass he was being, I suspect, with his level of bile and invective, that he had a history of being made to feel inadequate over the years, and upon reflection, that wasn't the best approach, but after watching him pile rudeness upon abuse, I cop to wanting to make him look a little silly.  

Silly I can handle.  Stoopid I can handle.  Lack of civil responsibility I can handle.  Ignorance, willfull or otherwise, I can handle.  But rudeness coupled with any of these things, and I short circuit a bit.

Joseph said:
How a character likes to have sex is essential often to building that character.
No, it never, ever is essential.  That's all there is to it; if you disagree, you're just WRONG.
Let us test that theory

Subject King Arthur

Hypothesis: Removing the sexualcontent will profoundly change the story and it's themes.

Test Matter: Alfred 'Lord' Tennyson's Idylls of the King. Ebook here

Test method: Attempt to read it

Result: Extreme boredom

Conclusion: Removing the sexual themes killed the story

I would say... use this thread... use your necromancy... keep it alive!  :twisted:

Or be good to the readers and let them start from item 1 : artifact of paddling. ^_^

thats paddle of dragon taming.

Im doing some finishing touches on it, and need to decide if it should look mundane or have obvious jade or orichulam in its construction and what its origin should be.

I thought up 3 origins.

1: Some VERY Twisted Solars in the old realm.

2: one or two schools in the realm wanted a way to deal with the worst exalted students.

3: some solar exalted wants a way to forcibly convert captured dragon blooded... and is also a little sick in the head.

last question... should I give it a attunement or activation charge?

mnnn something reasonable...

5 motes to activate it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back