• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Natural Selection (Fantasy/Open)

@DarknessSpirit Yes I am the dude to talk to about characters and all other things regarding NS really. Make a character sheet and follow the rules and we will get along great. I'm accepting of many things.

I do not hope to sound rude, but it was just a tiny bit confusing at certain parts in the CS. I know I should do it more, but it can be helpful to everyone to check over one's message before posting. Lastly you added [ insert ] at certain parts in the message so I don't know what you were referring to, other than that she seems to be a solid character, and would be a welcome addition.

Yes well with the insert parts I lt was supposed to be a biome of some sort, I was orginally going to do forest but when I read the more I saw there were t any forest on any climates, but I can edit out the protector part to make it a lot less confusing.

Oh god... Nevermind, I'm gonna go edit.

Fixed it: So sorry about the confusion. D:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry too. Anyways there are definitely forested area's, in fact Morgrim's home was surrounded by a forest, but there is a lot of info and details missing, and stuff I have to dedicate a few nights to writing down biomes and more lore and such.

@DarknessSpirit Well there are currently three groups. The first and largest consisting of the original characters, and some of the newer ones is at the villa west of Dunheim. The second is with Morgrim and Sibil, they are at the city of twilight, and then there is Par-tan and her skyshard accomplices heading to one of her homes. Anyone of the three are viable groups to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back