• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Nation Building Nation-States: Empires of Valinor

I want bob to try and attack one of these neutral nations with what he has, like true blitzkrieg.

Would be hilarious if the nation turned out to have more units than us.

Last edited by a moderator:
NeoLeaf said:
I want bob to try and attack one of these neutral nations with what he has, like true blitzkrieg.
my army gets a moral boost, along with it being a professional army

my strategy will work, I have plans ;)

NeoLeaf said:
am I the only one planning an invasion on turn one?

NeoLeaf said:
I am fox hunting at the moment...
I'm marrying my daughter off for an alliance at the moment and preparing to get Uberesh to like me and DOMINATE THE GLOBE

Bobisdead123 said:
Neo reply im bored
My ruling character is elsewhere >_>

Plus I don't know the date in your mails.

I am also going to bed.

NeoLeaf said:
jesus Christ

and you can just ahev like a minister or some shit awnswer them. interactiosn will take too slow if we make it so the ruling character has to be at home for letters ot eb answered

NeoLeaf said:

I am also going to bed.
i made it so its ebfore ur little visit to Shire

Bobisdead123 said:
jesus Christ
and you can just have like a minister or some shit anwswer them. interactiosn will take too slow if we make it so the ruling character has to be at home for letters ot eb answered
Ministers don't open my character's mails - she does. :2

I don't have a 'vice'-president or 'vice-chancellor or viceroy. THE POWER IS MINE AND MINE ALONE! *Evil laugh*

all it a flawed system if ou will but things are rough for a nation that|s in the process of rebuilding.

Bobisdead123 said:
i made it so its ebfore ur little visit to Shire
All I can say is thank you.

NeoLeaf said:
Ministers don't open my character's mails - she does. :2
I don't have a 'vice'-president or 'vice-chancellor or viceroy. THE POWER IS MINE AND MINE ALONE! *Evil laugh*

all it a flawed system if ou will but things are rough for a nation that|s in the process of rebuilding.

All I can say is thank you.
np

Bobisdead123 said:
yeah accept the open borders
Hey guys , i know i'm a bit late to the party but if you'll have me , i'm game .

P.S i'm thinking about plaing a nation based on japan before westernisation ( so no adv weponaries or technologies) , it will be cool to see how it pans out . altough now that i think about it , I might just turn into a playground for other world powers...

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]Hey guys , i know i'm a bit late to the party but if you'll have me , i'm game .
P.S i'm thinking about plaing a nation based on japan before westernisation ( so no adv weponaries or technologies) , it will be cool to see how it pans out . altough now that i think about it , I might just turn into a playground for other world powers...

[/QUOTE]
You have to choose one of the nations left in the rp. Read the overview for more info, bro.

NeoLeaf said:
You have to choose one of the nations left in the rp. Read the overview for more info, bro.
My bad . Damn it i had everything mapped out already.

[QUOTE="The Elusive Shadow]Hey guys , i know i'm a bit late to the party but if you'll have me , i'm game .

[/QUOTE]
You have quite a bit of latitutude with the nations, meaning you can make whatever you want out of them. For instance, all I gave everyone was a cursory description of each nation, but as you can see from the CS's, we've fleshed them out.

As a footnote, Slonia would be a good country to Japan-ize. Slonia and Ospiel are the unclaimed nations.

NeoLeaf said:
bruh my deal was fair. In the end we both get open borders and +1 commerce

but yeah lets do it in a meeting. That'd be cool

Bob you buttsauce >:T

You do you know how long it takes to write a mail and send it back and forth? For my nation it took a week for your mail to reach them - how come it takes you one day to receive my mail and to reply back?

Bobisdead123 said:
bruh my deal was fair. In the end we both get open borders and +1 commerce
but yeah lets do it in a meeting. That'd be cool
I'll flesh out the details when the meeting takes place :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back