Naruto The Fifth Shinobi War (Limited)

no ... if I indecated that im sorry it's just that it is still a character sheet and so I thought it be best if I put it in the CS section. sorry if I upsret you senpai(:'()

@shortyshot8. Once the sand dome was created you where to late the others within the sand dome are with Gyru..

More description on Gyru is he's a forbidden sand ninja who was put in prison if you paid attention where Ichigo had met Gyru. Gyru is more of a skilled ninja who stays in the dark and likes doing things his way. MM

Mira is more of a old teammate of Kai and Ichigo's. who has a major crush on Ichigo and would do anything for him.. Which explains why she's in the akatsuki.

@Kai123 Thanks for explaining to me! :D And no, I haven't been paying attention because I haven't read the whole 60+ pages of it as I said in my first post on this RP, which I deleted. Therefore, I have not read the part where Ichigo med Gyru. And ok. I was just confused as to WHO got trapped in the dome, and so I just started guessing. But thank you for informing me. Stuff makes sense now.

@Kai123 My character is also going to be taking up a Akatsuki spot, I've spoken to Kawaii Senpai and he says ok so When your guys get a bit of free time would you mind coming to 'recruit' him.

@Kai123 He's no longer in the leaf, he's a rouge ninja, so he is travelling...probably killing some village ninja who try to capture him e.c.t

Okay explain how the heck u can both have Sharingan and Byakugan....I know its fantasy but still get your rping a bit realistic. Youre just makin yourself overpowered there xD I lost the interest to join when I saw you posted those abilities yeesh

Raiden is from the past and was part of the Ōtsutsuki caln. They were the people who originally had the sharingan and byakugan. Raiden was still in training while an accident happened with a time jutsu sending him into the futer. Raiden's weakness is that none of his siblings are still alive so he can't have the eternal Mengyakyo sharingan so he can only use his mengyakyo sharingan in a state of absolute emergency.

Cough sorry the absence

our objective is simple

World peace with no hatred nor salvation.

Leave no one a live

now that im back for sure we can have some fun >:3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back