Naruto The Fifth Shinobi War (Limited)

@TKolord The spots are full apparently full, and my name isn't even in the Rogue Ninja category ~.~ Does that mean Himika doesn't exist and that she's a ghost?

@Kai123 No hard feelings~ Just death in an RP ^.^ I blame the dude who hacked your computer for your long absence then

there were 3 spots and they were all full when i joined

besides we always need all rings to be worn

Yes, world peace (} :) )(O:))(} :) )

@Kai123 Lol~ Let's see. I would need proper motivation though. Not gonna just join because someone says that the world will be peaceful. I don't think Himika cares.

Your right, we need more jinchuriki boss can i take control of 6 tales i like the thought of bubbles exploding

The only problem here is that she's a lot weaker than the Akatsuki despite being at anbu level. And that I agreed with @Kawaii Centipede to do romance with Raiden. So might join, might not join depending on how KawaiiCentipede wants this to play out.

Well I need to bring back the rogue Kai and his older brother leader of akatsuki Ichigo. They never fought so they will soon. And romance can happen near the end like Naruto the last. Beautiful movie btw.

I'll make an origin for the jutsu as well making sure it destroys and kills people. By origin I mean add a story to why it was created.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back