Naruto The Fifth Shinobi War (Limited)

......... Wow. What a cruel jutsu... to kill and destroy. But then again, this is the Naruto-verse we're talking about.

@TKolord

That is exactly why your in the akatsuki. We will purify this world completely, sage of the six path will be forgotten because we will be the new gods of the ninja world.

Lol~ Well then @TKolord, let me rephrase that. ".......... Wow. What a cruel jutsu. To purify. But then again, this is the Naruto-verse we're talking about." Hmm... That sounds a bit weird 0.0

Yes yes. It's amazing I remember 2 members I created for the akatsuki, Giru I think and the other one I cant put my finger on it! But it was a girl.

If this rp doesn't revive I'll have to just bring you guys into another rp that I might find. I want to create my own but it involves with a major story around it. Mostly based of Wizards and combat, with other worlds and stuff like that.

But I don't want to make it and no one joins that would ruin the whole purpose of it.

Should I start creating the rp now or?? Should I just find a new one for the mean time?

Cause if I create a new one I'll make sure to say you both are admins of the rp.

I think this is a good time to do the time skip to 4 years. All of our characters become more powerful and the akatsuki become closer to there main goal. They also become a lot bigger. Wil can also join the akatsuki during the 4 year time skip.

any one want to time skip

Users who are viewing this thread

Back