Naruto RP!

"Weird as in?" Kakashi asked. I wonder what he might've said to Sakura..... Kakashi thought

Naruto shrugged. "I think he wanted come back, but changed his mind. He might have called her annoying or something."

"Yeah, probably." Kakashi said, It had to have been more then that. he thought, "Next time your with Sakura, Why don't you ask her?" Kakashi suggested

"Sasuke kun, is he him? Your brother?" Karin asked Sasuke in whisper. She was so nervousness that fixed her glasses again on her sweated face.

"I've got your back!" Jugo encouraged Suigetsu.

"Well i need to go and give intel back to Lady Tsunade." Kakashi said as he left the money on the counter.

Sasuke nodded. "I'll kill the b******." He said, his voice dripping malice.

Suigetsu nodded, and charged Kisame.

Naruto nodded. "Bye Kakashi-Sensei. Thanks for the food!"

Kakashi walked over to the hokages office to give a full report.

Sakura was at her house sitting on the balcony sulking still. She needed to get over this pretty soon

Naruto walked to Sakura's house. He thought, "I should see how Sakura's feeling."

Karin pressed her lips and gathered his courage. "I'll help you as much as I can Sasuke kun. Don't hold back to ask for chakra!"

Sasuke looked at her intensely. "I won't need your chakra. I can do this on my own. Don't get in my way." He warned.

"Fine... ok!" Karin said and stood aside but as Sasuke approached Itachi, she hide behind the wall and peeked out.

Sakura looked out from her balcony at the sky. Was she honestly going to continue to sulk like this?

Naruto walked to her house and saw her. "Hey, Sakura-Chan." He said, waving.

Ehh. Naruto? Sakura thought, she walked into her house, put on her shoes and walked out. "Naruto. What are you doing here?" Sakura asked.

Karin turned and stuck her back to the wall. "What am I looking at?! His eyes could put me under genjutsu!" She told herself then kept quiet and listened. "I'll watch after it's started. This way he won't be focusing on me!" She thought and decided to wait but it was too quiet as if Itachi couldn't talk.

Naruto tilted his head. "Sakura. Tell me what's wrong."

Sasuke glared at his older brother, avoiding his eyes. "Say something, d*** it!"

Naruto frowned, knowing she was lying. "It was Sasuke, wasn't it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back