Naruto: Reminiscent

(Erm. I'm going to say this right now: I seriously need you to tone down this character. He seems godly with the rennigan...with all elements. All elements is something I really don't like. I'm just getting bad vibes from this character.)

I don't know then...I would just really prefer if we had like only one rennigan character...

If you would take off the rennegan I would allow the jinchuriki of course but if not then please find some other way to tone down the character a bit.

Not trying to make you upset or anything. Please don't take this the wrong way.

I'm my taking it the wrong way. :D . Ill make him a jinchuriki. Oh and is the Dark Release and Chimera Technique on?

What do you mean? You mean like Madara's character? I asked him to tone down as well if that's what you meant.

I suppose one or the other would be allowed. What are you trying to get at?

Nothing haha. Just want to learn... EVERY JUTSU AVAILABLE! MUAHAHAHA!

He has to kill the person who he is stealing the jutsu from though so ill make him psychopathic. :D if that's ok.

As long as you don't give him like total control over the Jinchuriki, if you know what I mean then I don't mind the two.

Yuss thank you. :D just to mak to happy ill make him try to ignore his tailed beast. :D

What tailed beasts are taken?

Okay. You still need to tone him down a ton. Boil release, dark release, swift release, etc. I didn't thoroughly read the thing about dark release, but I had no idea that it stole powers or whatever. Something has to change, I'm sorry and I know you put effort into it but this is insane.

Ok I've toned him down a bit, well at least I think I did lol.

Just tell me if I need to tone it down some more! :)

Please narrow down the chakra types, that's what is still really bothering me.

Alright, so do you want metro take out either dark or explosion? Or do you want me to cut it down to 2?

Just they get along. Not like Killer B but enough to be a good jinchuriki. Not exceptional just good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back