Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Icy said:
Naw. It's 4:30 AM here tho so I
Naw. I'll just roll with the information that's on the OOC for now. Might have some questions later; I'll read everything tomorrow (it's 4:30 here <.<). Anyway, seems like a really nice rp after reading the IC a little.
:5/5:

Yeah, everyone here is amazing. I love them. They give me a hard time (Kiyoko), don't fall for my traps(everyone else), and ignore my character's requests (Thesuspiciouseye)

Here is the link to sign-ups: https://www.rpnation.com/threads/naruto-rebirth-kakureyami.108819/

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

LIKE USUAL, you match and surpass me, lol. <3 (<3)

Oh Quirkstar. We are going to have many fun Rps together. I will personally rival your characters in each and every one of them
Huh? Soba didn't even show up yet...

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/naruto-rebirth-kakureyami.108819/[/URL]
Ahahahaha... White, because of that you have to get to work right now on approving of my second main character... If you don't do a full review right now, I'll have to crush all your hopes and dreams... I'll find flaw in any and all ships you've ever made, and absolutely destroy any you plan on making...

tumblr_lnbgor1aaq1qlvy5io1_500.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]and ignore my character's requests (Thesuspiciouseye)

[/QUOTE]
A. My name is The Suspicious Eye, don't dehumanize me with lower cases.

B. I so do not Ignore CS requests! When did I?!

Icy said:
it should come from your heart.. ;___;

N9HqMNR.gif

Hello(<3)

I have the heart of a llama.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Ohohoho. You hear that Eye? You'll need more than Gifs to catch Icy xD

[/QUOTE]
GIFS OR DEATH!!

QuirkyAngel said:
Ah. Well, that was my way of killing Ren without writing gore and satisfying Eye's lust for blood^^

@The Suspicious Eye

Well? Is Chanda satisfied with Ren's punishment?
Why cut off fingers and then peel fingernails, NAILS COME FIRST. THEN FLESH THEN FINGERS. ALWAYS START PEELING FLESH FROM THE FEET SO IF THE ENEMY TRIES TO RUN OR STAND THEY WON'T GET VERY FAR. THEN GO UP THE LEG SEVERING THE ACHILLES HEEL AND TENDONS. YOU CAN EAT THOSE PARTS FOR JERKY. THEN AFTER YOU FINISHED WITH THE LEGES GO FOR EITHER THE CHEST OR THE THROAT. TRY DRILLING A HOLE IN HER WINDPIPE. IT WILL DAMPEN HER BREATHING AND IS SUPER FUN TO WATCH. THEN SLIDE DOWN THE FRONT OF THE CHEST MARKING IT AS YOU SEE FIT. THEN IT'S MY FAVORITE, JACK THE RIPPER STYLE, CUT OUT HER FREAKING UTERUS. SHE WILL STILL BE ALIVE IF YOU DO IT RIGHT. SHE WON'T DIE FROM BLOOD LOSS SO YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD.

AFTERWARDS IF SHE STILL DOESN'T TALK CUT OUT A EYE BALL AND SHOVE IT IN HER THROAT HOLE. SHE'LL CHOKE FOR A WHILE SINCE SHE'S NOW BECOME DEPENDENT ON IT. TAKE IT OUT AND SQUISH IT. THEN GO FOR THE FACE, MAINLY AROUND THE EYE, BE CAREFUL NOT TO SLIP THE BLADE INTO THE HEAD, IT MAY CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE. STAY AWAY FROM THE NOSE AND EAR. THEY DON'T HAVE MUCH BLOOD OR NERVES TO BE OF ANY AGONY. TO YOU.

IF SHE STILL DOEN'T TALK. ELETROCUTE HER OPEN WOUND ON HER FEET. SHE'LL TALK THEN......

MUAH MUAH MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Why cut off fingers and then peel fingernails, NAILS COME FIRST. THEN FLESH THEN FINGERS. ALWAYS START PEELING FLESH FROM THE FEET SO IF THE ENEMY TRIES TO RUN OR STAND THEY WON'T GET VERY FAR. THEN GO UP THE LEG SEVERING THE ACHILLES HEEL AND TENDONS. YOU CAN EAT THOSE PARTS FOR JERKY. THEN AFTER YOU FINISHED WITH THE LEGES GO FOR EITHER THE CHEST OR THE THROAT. TRY DRILLING A HOLE IN HER WINDPIPE. IT WILL DAMPEN HER BREATHING AND IS SUPER FUN TO WATCH. THEN SLIDE DOWN THE FRONT OF THE CHEST MARKING IT AS YOU SEE FIT. THEN IT'S MY FAVORITE, JACK THE RIPPER STYLE, CUT OUT HER FREAKING UTERUS. SHE WILL STILL BE ALIVE IF YOU DO IT RIGHT. SHE WON'T DIE FROM BLOOD LOSS SO YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD.
AFTERWARDS IF SHE STILL DOESN'T TALK CUT OUT A EYE BALL AND SHOVE IT IN HER THROAT HOLE. SHE'LL CHOKE FOR A WHILE SINCE SHE'S NOW BECOME DEPENDENT ON IT. TAKE IT OUT AND SQUISH IT. THEN GO FOR THE FACE, MAINLY AROUND THE EYE, BE CAREFUL NOT TO SLIP THE BLADE INTO THE HEAD, IT MAY CAUSE BRAIN DAMAGE. STAY AWAY FROM THE NOSE AND EAR. THEY DON'T HAVE MUCH BLOOD OR NERVES TO BE OF ANY AGONY. TO YOU.

IF SHE STILL DOEN'T TALK. ELETROCUTE HER OPEN WOUND ON HER FEET. SHE'LL TALK THEN......

MUAH MUAH MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

[/QUOTE]
...I bow to master of torture.

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris]Ren did nothing wrong.

[/QUOTE]
I know. (:'()

@White Masquerade

I have no idea how you are comparing posts so I have no idea what I'm beating you at...

But for some reason the idea of you making a character to rival Shinsei makes me shudder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back