Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No lol

[/QUOTE]
Damn you... I swear, he'll find that tailed beast and become its jinchuriki, one way or another...! First though, I need to make him xD

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I found the perfect picture of kid if he ever came to the real world.

139156_v0_600x.jpg

[/QUOTE]
I think he would absolutely die if he saw that... xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Well dang. \\

[/QUOTE]
Lol, please don't hate me......

Waking people up from naps is a bad idea

Plus she didn't eat since that bento

So... Replied to the conversation for the first time in a full ten days, White xD

Please excuse me and my indecisiveness, my inability to stick to a single topic too long, my large backup of characters being made, and my inability to reply on time, not even replying to the thing waiting to be replied to when I finally get to it... >~< *dies on the inside from all her own flaws*

So... Infinities, I'm going to let you choose where Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV originates from. His heritage is of your choice!

(> :D ) This is true

Up to Maika then. Obv he's gonna choose his sensei over Chanda if they had an arguement

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](> :D ) This is true
Up to Maika then. Obv he's gonna choose his sensei over Chanda if they had an arguement

[/QUOTE]
You never know, the power of boners is pretty strong. xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]So... Infinities, I'm going to let you choose where Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV originates from. His heritage is of your choice!

[/QUOTE]
Hm..... Where to be from where to be from.... Oto?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Hm..... Where to be from where to be from.... Oto?

[/QUOTE]
Haha... Sound, huh...? Well then, that's... Heck, that might actually give me something to lay out with White and Orochimaru, given a few things that've been laid out... Infinities, I just love how you're without clue about a very important thing regarding him, yet you so perfectly set up something that could be one of a few explanations for that thing xD

Now to spend 5 bucks buying Breaking Dawn part 2.....cause I'm that impatient

Alright, Toshiro Toshino Toshimi IV is doing great so far!

Poor stick... Who stepped on a stick in the last four days? Somebody here stepped on a stick by a tree somewhere in the last four days, and I know it! Show yourself now, of I'll have to arrest everybody! Come on, which one a' you did it!?

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I was killing weeds not sticks. Wasn't me

[/QUOTE]
Likely story! You know, if Legend of Zelda taught me anything, monstrous weeds have sticks inside of them! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back