Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
DO IT KIYOKO! DO IT! xD

I do not like Diva, not one bit. Hmph! Well....I can't remember if anything happened that made me like her a little....I felt sorry for her character, but I still didn't like her

04bc46a3485ff5804c631848f32e6b54.jpg

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]DO IT KIYOKO! DO IT! xD
I do not like Diva, not one bit. Hmph! Well....I can't remember if anything happened that made me like her a little....I felt sorry for her character, but I still didn't like her

[/QUOTE]
I don't feel sorry for her at all, she got a bad draw, but she choose to do with her freedom what she wanted. I think of her as a prey mantis and everything is fine.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]I don't feel sorry for her at all, she got a bad draw, but she choose to do with her freedom what she wanted. I think of her as a prey mantis and everything is fine.

[/QUOTE]
I mean I feel sorry for her draw if that makes sense? I mean, sad that happened, but displeased with what she did.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I think we all love Kid.

[/QUOTE]
Kid is best

d52fbed877cacd8031b496d6ba2bf775.jpg

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]I mean I feel sorry for her draw if that makes sense? I mean, sad that happened, but displeased with what she did.

Kid is best

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I can see that, but truthfully I like that she's a good villain. You can't ever root for her, but you can't say she's a pushover.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Nice Kiyoko xD
lol Eye, yes

[/QUOTE]

72ef2b7a09f404646151655eb99d4844.jpg

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I need to make him the eight-tails jinchuriki... I think we can all understand why.

[/QUOTE]
9c0e3ed084cc758868a2610ce24a167c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back