Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]yeah the moon people thing. I have a question, where are they on earth? Like village wise.

[/QUOTE]
Ah, Kirigakure. That's where she gave birth to Shinobu, being where her mother met her father as well, and where she was at last time Shinobu's father saw her.

Feel free to ask Future Chanda more questions, but I gotta say this.

Idk why but there are some points where I just can't stand in Blood +... I swear its painful to watch.

Yui was born in Amegakure but raised in Oto. She lived in Ame for a while after the fall but then left to find her father. She is now trying to get back to Ame

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]Feel free to ask Future Chanda more questions, but I gotta say this.
Idk why but there are some points where I just can't stand in Blood +... I swear its painful to watch.

[/QUOTE]
BLOOD+ ?! I LOVED THAT ANIME but it wax quite painful at times...

Random bloody gif!

tumblr_nj0txjEpDX1tfj7p2o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]It's kai.... I hate him.... I absolutely hate everything about him.
That's blood C

[/QUOTE]
I know, which is why I said random bloody gif.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Lol how far are you? Cause he's not the worst character xD

[/QUOTE]
29.... I just hate every single one of his moral values. They jump all over the place and 90% of them are just inconvenient to others.

I like Mao more than Him. Heck I like Diva more and she Rapes and kills Saya's baby brother (Googled it.)

FIND A FREAKING MORAL GROUND AND STICK WITH IT, YOU BORING, UGLY, STUPID, ANNOYING, CHARACTER!!!

Kanra23 said:
Hello everybody
Hey.

[QUOTE="Infinities Lover]Really? I love him compared to Diva xD
Hey Kanra

[/QUOTE]
YES..... I freaking hate him. I would love this anime 100% more if he was the one who..... you know instead of the baby brother.

The most interesting thing that happens are her flashbacks.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happened in the last episode you watched? Like who all of Saaya's family is alive?

Ohhhh....it hasn't happened yet....

I cried so much I closed my laptop and sat for an hour

Riku...! /sobbing

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THAT BITCH! RIKU...!

i don't give a damn about shoes xD

I'm the girl who doesn't give a shit about heels but can wear them for six hours straight without pain.

Its the decision thought I mean who really wants to conceive like that. It's a bold choice.Plus she's a good villain.

Just watched the Riku scene. All I want is rock candy...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Dammit, why am I in the mood to make a random character that's like Death the Kid...? >~<

[/QUOTE]
For the death squad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back