Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
So guys... Forgot to mention.... Happy belated Fathers day.....

1aef4337bc760967e2e47b7da1ad8db7.jpg

Like if you know the reference

(Hint not just Death Note...Also I will be playing the song in my next post.)

Kanra23 said:
Oh and yeah..... Happy belated Mothers day too while I'm at it....
Fullmetal_Alchemist_-_02_-_Large_21.jpg
Meh.... I didn't care about that.

Truthfully looking at it makes me want ribs.....

Yummmmm ribs.....

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="http://s185.photobucket.com/user/kaorichan1189/media/1211769883_5598_full.jpg.html said:
1211769883_5598_full.jpg
[/URL]
Like if you know the reference

(Hint not just Death Note...Also I will be playing the song in my next post.)
The very first Legend of Zelda game, if I remember correctly. Literally titled, Legend of Zelda; once again, if I remember correctly, that is.

I actually posted that Zelda picture by chance, had no idea it was about the Legend of Zelda to be honest... that was purely coincidental....

Alright, I do have a few questions.

• What safe haven should I be in?
  • What's a Shirotaiyo?
  • Kurontishiosapiyanaba Askiwundatakaeyanebi ?___?

Sorry for being a bother!

Icy said:
Alright, I do have a few questions.
  • What safe haven should I be in?
  • What's a Shirotaiyo?
  • Kurontishiosapiyanaba Askiwundatakaeyanebi ?___?

Sorry for being a bother!
Lol. You're not a bother.

You can pick any safe haven you wish. Under the 1st post of the RP, there will be a tab called story locations. It's not limited to just safe havens. There are locations you can still go to that are not safe. You can see them all there. As things progress, more will open up, but for now there's about 8 or 10.

The Shirotaiyo, is the modern-day Akatsuki. Under Chiita and Orisas' bios, is the full story. They are the two who made it what it is today. They want to capture the tailed beasts and use them to wipe out the Kakureyami. In homage to the Akatsuki, they dress up as a member they are most like.

Kurontishiosapiyanaba Askiwundatakaeyanebi is =/... It's hard to explain. He used to be a bad* customer, but thanks to his new baby and soon to be girlfriend, Lily ( @QuirkyAngel ) he has a shred of humanity now. Hopefully.

Great, thanks! You're the best.

Poor guy. I'd be pretty bummed too if my name was like a thousand syllables.

How acceptable are the safe havens of shinobi from foreign countries? And how does the RP deal with all the new technology?

Icy said:
Great, thanks! You're the best.
Poor guy. I'd be pretty bummed too if my name was like a thousand syllables.

How acceptable are the safe havens of shinobi from foreign countries? And how does the RP deal with all the new technology?
Havens from foreign countries, I want to limit, as this is not a truly extensive Naruto role-play. It looks big, but it still has an end I want to get to. The open world is secondary. Come the end of the main story, your character may not even be a part of it because the world is open, but the RP will still end once that happens. If you have a suggestion for a smaller country you want open, just let me know. You can always RP in it without, me putting it up, but nothing is going to be logged, you know?

The countries not open of the big five however, are locked. Those will open at different points.

For the technology, the era is still ruled by ninjutsu and the like, but using new things is up to you. I have no problem with it. It would be fun to keep the low/no tech vibe of the original though

The Suspicious Eye] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] Oh he's adorable can I keep him!?!?!
giphy.gif
You can. Icy is adorable =). I wouldn't mind

T_T

It looks like I'm the poor sucker who has to watch you today

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Nobody else wants to pick up Eye from my house? Nobody? I have dishes to wash...sleep to catch up with...someone please...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back