Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
QuirkyAngel said:
You guys...Stick's not dead. It's not nice to kill him off without his permission.
I'm just trying out phrases for his tombstone. I haven't finalized it yet......yet.....

QuirkyAngel said:
...Oh.
Poor Stick (
:( )

I'm sorry. I stepped on one earlier today...
Le Gasp!!

Poor stick!!

@Infinities Lover I ship Solomon and Saya.

I like Haji a lot, but they just have more chemistry.

YEP... I ship it.

707279143_1900365.gif

giphy.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHY DO ALL MY SHIPS DIE!!!!!!!! JUST WHEN I PROFESSED MY SHIP LOVE.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..........

There is no Ship God....

Yeah, you're right. It was just my imagination, I guess. Oh by the way, Toshiro Toshino Toshimi IV's posted in the conversation, if you didn't already know ^~^

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
I like the squad. Hm. Hm. You have talent, Eye. Where have you been all these years?

fd785e53ce66eea8577ab75340bfe191.jpg

Y-y-y-y-you think so?

I mean I'm not done..... I still have Miku and Dollie to go.....Plus all of those ninja techniques..... so many.....​

I've been under rocks and stuff...

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

fd785e53ce66eea8577ab75340bfe191.jpg

Y-y-y-y-you think so?

I mean I'm not done..... I still have Miku and Dollie to go.....Plus all of those ninja techniques..... so many.....​

[/QUOTE]
Don't forget I'm here and willing to help, my dear Eye. *comforting hug*

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Don't forget I'm here and willing to help, my dear Eye. *comforting hug*

[/QUOTE]
I mean I have back grounds for them already planned out and the techniques are pretty much copy from Narutopedia... except for a few...

WELLL Actually I could use some good greymatter on Dollie's backstory. I'm trying to make everyone a little bit different in how they joined the Akatsuki.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha. You just want to hug eye sometimes xD .
But then you realize, Eye is actually very...spiky

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_n1dojkAWbh1sdzt5eo1_500.gif

Well he is one of my role models.

Lol. Get outta here Eye

@QuirkyAngel

LIKE USUAL, you match and surpass me, lol. <3 (<3)

Oh Quirkstar. We are going to have many fun Rps together. I will personally rival your characters in each and every one of them

White Masquerade]Lol. Get outta here Eye [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]

LIKE USUAL, you match and surpass me, lol. <3 (<3)

Oh Quirkstar. We are going to have many fun Rps together. I will personally rival your characters in each and every one of them

giphy.gif

Whoops! Okay! Bye! Later!​

Ello. I'm new to this site so I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, but are you guys still accepting, and if so, where do I post a CS? Sorry if posting here is out of order. z.z

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
xD . Where do you get all these gifs???

[/QUOTE]

giphy.gif

Icy said:
Ello. I'm new to this site so I have no idea what the hell I'm doing, but are you guys still accepting, and if so, where do I post a CS? Sorry if posting here is out of order. z.z

tumblr_m2mtytOf6Y1qhoaep.gif

Well, hello there.....​

Icy said:
Lol. What an introduction. Hello Icy.

You don't have any questions before you post the CS?

I think I'll just go ahead and post Toshiro Toshino Toshimi IV in the sign-up tab and let it be reviewed by you there, White... I really do want opinion from the rest, so... :/

Naw. It's 4:30 AM here tho so I

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. What an introduction. Hello Icy.
You don't have any questions before you post the CS?

[/QUOTE]
Naw. I'll just roll with the information that's on the OOC for now. Might have some questions later; I'll read everything tomorrow (it's 4:30 here <.<). Anyway, seems like a really nice rp after reading the IC a little.

[dice]8545[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back