Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Heh. I have a feeling she won't be the last. Han switching would have been good! Chiaki would be Daradei's for the taking <3. The ship I'm conflicted about what happened to most though was Chanda x Maika. No offense to the Amegakure Magician, but ugh! Ugh! Honest feelings here, Maika makes me scrunch my face up. I'm crossing my fingers he and Chanda somehow meet again and she gives him a piece of her mind. The again, he could just bribe her with food out of it *sighs*

[/QUOTE]
Some times simplier relationship are the easiest honestly,And uh never happening Han her hooks into Chiaki. She not one to let go easy,unless chiaki fully turns her down. She not a creeper ,an respect some people values *cough*Cough*

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Some times simplier relationship are the easiest honestly,And uh never happening Han her hooks into Chiaki. She not one to let go easy,unless chiaki fully turns her down. She not a creeper ,an respect some people values *cough*Cough*

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Who are you coughing about? I already told you Daradei sees it won't work, she's just super pissy and heartbroken about it.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]

IG why do you do this? And Don't tell me it's because you're a Brit. You always pop in at the right time with a witty line or situation xD . I don't hate it, I like it, though sometimes exasperated and shake my head at how silly you are. Do you live for doing things like that?
Well for one thing it's an awful lot easier to get the timing right when you can type the response.

As for why I guess it just seems like keeping up with the other nutjobs.

That and I'm English, so much more witty that a mere Brit

Dove when she doesn't have allies(or in the Kage's room right now)

200_s.gif

Dove when she's rolling with her Memoriam and company.

Zkq1A7b.gif

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Congrats Eye! The way you find gifs to magically fit every, single, situation is beyond incredible. If RPN ever has a user-based Awards Ceremony, I know what I'm nominating you for.

206998d6f0e6b7d64fdbbb65cdc0d945.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If you need one just tell me

[/QUOTE]
Of course the poem I got had the Sailor Moon reference >.>

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

tumblr_md5bijLTkF1qhrz74.gif

Tuxedo Mask!!

I was googling tuxedo Mask and this came up. HOW DID I NOT SEE IT SOONER!!!

tuexdo-mask-and-sailor-moon.png

Lol that's some parody

[/QUOTE]

DID YOU KNOW THAT TUXEDO MASK DOESN'T WEAR A TUXEDO!!

tumblr_n5wn3sZxqP1so3jsqo1_400.gif

[/QUOTE]
Blasphemy

I guess "White Tie Mask" just sounds stupid. So he just lied, said "Tuxedo Mask" and no one questioned him.

dObUv.gif

[/QUOTE]
Never regret

Of course not!!

44829ab69e320c55ea48e9a9d4dfb4a3.jpg

40cf157b0547cc886dcd00a032d3a128.jpg

Oh wow xD

That's good lol

[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back