Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Gotcha. I am leaning towards mixed too with some decorated English. If there are no other preferences, I'll go with that. Thank you very much

giphy.gif

(I'm just realizing I could use Sailor moon gifs for nearly everything.

Am I a Sailor Scout??

O.o )​

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You know I can't tell you that. Let's just have a good battle. I've always wanted to see Byakugan VS Rinnegan.

[/QUOTE]
Tenseigan vs Rinnegan would make more sense thematically, but then Roku would lose out on the possible advantages he does have.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
No you are not. You are the Chosen One.

Chosen one........

Chosen one............

HOLY S*%$T

tumblr_n4ppo2WzOT1s8y41do1_500.gif

I'M SAILOR MOON!!

Everywhere in general, mostly in the Land Of Fire, but I know that Ryuu and Hide pretty much ain't got anything on the go for them and Haruto is one post away from not having much on the go for him so yeah, I'm just wondering what's going on in general.

@GasMaskie

Yeah, but I'm honestly not a fan of the Tenseigan =/. There were only supposed to be 3 eyes. Bya, Shari, and Rinne. Somwhere, the Bya was forgotten about, Shari evolved A LOT, and Rinne was perfect in my opinion. The Tensei really seems like an afterthought. It doesn't even do anything special like the other 3. In this RP I've tried to explore everything the author gave up on or didn't flesh out.

@The Suspicious Eye

xD Is she your favorite? It's Venus for me

@BlacklegSanji

Let me see. Tanigakure. Hebi is about to meet Amegakure ninja. The Shirotaiyo are headed to the land of Fire. The Earth ninja are in Horosaki eating dinner. The big thing going on is in Kirigakure, where Samehada fused with someone to take on the Kiri ninja. The other big thing is Nana, Apanini and Roku just started a battle in the land of Wind Desert.

Akane is trying to bring down Hoshie and have her arrested in Kumogakure.

I an get specific but I'll need to know about who

Nice, Infi likes her too I think (o'v'o)

latest

She is just so badass.

They all are.

tumblr_n9kb6bkzOB1r89q2no1_500.gif

BlacklegSanji said:
I just made so many RWBY puns.... I feel like a terrible person.....
BlacklegSanji said:
I just made so many RWBY puns.... I feel like a terrible person.....

No don't be. You're like Yang

tumblr_ni0qpdhvR61s0uxe3o2_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back