Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Yeah... Toshiro's sooo going to be hated by Hisao... Oh well, Hisao'll be dead soon anyway I bet, so might as well forget about the hater Toshiro has to deal with.

Also, I feel like I've completely dropped the symmetry aspect of Toshiro... Oh well, I guess I could say it's just that Tsukiko's far more important to him than symmetry, thus he's put symmetry on hold until all things are settled :x

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kiyoko Tomoe it will be Dru's entire mission to keep at least two people alive, your character and Romi (not in that order) Dru wants a puppet that can use void release and when he wants something he often works hard to get it.

@White Masquerade time to have Dru enter a battle against something like him for friends he recently gained in a land he has no allegiance to. This should be fun to say the least.

@White Masquerade the mist is infused with chakra... Not only can Dru see through it but he can also disperse it around himself by absorbing chakra... I just thought of a way to nullify that jutsu

That man going to have a aweful day honestly,thou in the mist jutsu comment i'm pretty sure i just a inherent trait to just be able to sonar though it . Rather than look around an be like oh he over there lol.

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]i'm not looking foward to that,cause by then 9/10 chances are i'm gonna be focus on other matters here .

[/QUOTE]
What do you mean?

29b4dedc7d569e71c2f1aed2ef6328df877a7173e1943b57847e77392a8e2c3d_1.gif

This is how I felt waking up today.

Waking_Up.gif

O.o

HOLY GUYYYYYYYSSSSS I'M ONE LIKE AWAY FROM 4,000

xD I'M GONNA CELEBRATE WHEN I GET IT.

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

29b4dedc7d569e71c2f1aed2ef6328df877a7173e1943b57847e77392a8e2c3d_1.gif

This is how I felt waking up today.

Waking_Up.gif

O.o

HOLY GUYYYYYYYSSSSS I'M ONE LIKE AWAY FROM 4,000

xD I'M GONNA CELEBRATE WHEN I GET IT.

[/QUOTE]
You're welcome

@The Suspicious Eye

Congrats Eye! The way you find gifs to magically fit every, single, situation is beyond incredible. If RPN ever has a user-based Awards Ceremony, I know what I'm nominating you for.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Omg. Please don't stalk me through RPN. At least don't say it out loud. And definitely; I love you all. When I look back to the beginning, it's shocking to see how the characters evolved. I'm still upset Shirokko probably won't kill Hanbungetsu and that I wasn't able to close on my baby Chiaki, but there are no deep regrets. It was enjoyable

@IG42

IG why do you do this? And Don't tell me it's because you're a Brit. You always pop in at the right time with a witty line or situation xD . I don't hate it, I like it, though sometimes exasperated and shake my head at how silly you are. Do you live for doing things like that?

@Kiyoko Tomoe

<333 1 it is my symmetry lover!

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
Congrats Eye! The way you find gifs to magically fit every, single, situation is beyond incredible. If RPN ever has a user-based Awards Ceremony, I know what I'm nominating you for.

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Omg. Please don't stalk me through RPN. At least don't say it out loud. And definitely; I love you all. When I look back to the beginning, it's shocking ot see how the characters evolved. I'm still upset Shirokko probably won't kill Hanbungetsu and that I wasn't able to close on my baby Chiaki, but there are no deep regrets. It was enjoyable

@IG42

IG why do you do this? And Don't tell me it's because you're a Brit. You always pop in at the right time with a witty line or situation xD . I don't hate it, I like it, though sometimes exasperated and shake my head at how silly you are. Do you live for doing things like that?

@Kiyoko Tomoe

<333 1 it is my symmetry lover!
Honestly i had the impression ,that i would have Han betray the resistance after a time. But that butterfly effect is long gone sadly ,Yasashii was almost on that verge but than you totally wrecked her existence lol .

[QUOTE="Kinzu Hekmatyar]Honestly i had the impression ,that i would have Han betray the resistance after a time. But that butterfly effect is long gone sadly ,Yasashii was almost on that verge but than you totally wrecked her existence lol .

[/QUOTE]
Heh. I have a feeling she won't be the last. Han switching would have been good! Chiaki would be Daradei's for the taking <3. The ship I'm conflicted about what happened to most though was Chanda x Maika. No offense to the Amegakure Magician, but ugh! Ugh! Honest feelings here, Maika makes me scrunch my face up. I'm crossing my fingers he and Chanda somehow meet again and she gives him a piece of her mind. The again, he could just bribe her with food out of it *sighs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back