Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Ca2yIwNW8AEMGKs.jpg:large

Also, artificial Pokemon. Again.​

@Veirrianna Valentine

Hell yeah. Whatever you want to do to IG go for it. I can't do anything in this RP, but I'll run him to death in any other one you want

@GasMaskie

They need to stop and just do a reboot with the first 823 they have. Jeez. They don't look like things anymore, the names make no sense, it's nuts how they go on

The Pokemon franchise prints money White. There's no way it'll end because of how widespread the franchise has become and how they can make money by cruising along on the merchandise alone. As for that new Pokemon, Magiana, apparently it was constructed 500 years ago. It's likely supposed to have a clock work motif, maybe there's a wind-up key on its back or something.

GasMaskie said:
The Pokemon franchise prints money White. There's no way it'll end because of how widespread the franchise has become and how they can make money by cruising along on the merchandise alone. As for that new Pokemon, Magiana, apparently it was constructed 500 years ago. It's likely supposed to have a clock work motif, maybe there's a wind-up key on its back or something.
[Pokemon Boardroom]

Okay here's the game plan guys!

Let's give Magiana 1 movie, tons of merchandise to sell for these 6 months here and uuuhhhhh.... two shows in the main series? Yeah? No, no, no! Three! Three shows! Yeah, three sounds right! I mean no, no, no! One show! Bam! Just one show! We can use the extra time we saved to get out that new legendary Pokemon that talks backwards!

(BP) please

^ Right? The worst I've seen is the one that looked like scoops of ice-cream lumped together =((

Last edited by a moderator:
clarinetti said:
*Looks up some of the newer gen pokemon*
250px-707Klefki.png

swirlix.jpg

250px-568Trubbish.png

e09.jpg

P.S: Psssssst, @White Masquerade - I'm working on a reply post as we speak.

Oh man. I almost choked on my water. And okay, I am working a reply too. I haven't done a fight scene in so long, I forgot how to do it (>A>) You'l probs beat me

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh man. I almost choked on my water. And okay, I am working a reply too. I haven't done a fight scene in so long, I forgot how to do it (>A>) You'l probs beat me

[/QUOTE]
Soo... Quick question... How many more posts before Shinobu's turn? I'm stuck in bed with nothin' to do, so forgive me if I'm being impatient in asking >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Soo... Quick question... How many more posts before Shinobu's turn? I'm stuck in bed with nothin' to do, so forgive me if I'm being impatient in asking >~<

[/QUOTE]
Well if she's alone(from other player characters) at the moment you could just keep going if you want =P

You could get a response from Ko though, if she has anything to say to Dove that is.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh man. I almost choked on my water. And okay, I am working a reply too. I haven't done a fight scene in so long, I forgot how to do it (>A>) You'l probs beat me

[/QUOTE]
Oh dear, please don't die of laughter (Though there are worse ways to go than that). Ah, if you need to pop of a post for Shinobu/ Kiyo beforehand, I completely understand.

Also, quick question, how long do you want the scuffle at the Horosaki restaurant to last? Like, is it cool if Torune just completely wrecks Shion in one post, or shall I slow it down, let you and Tekigami get some more input?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well if she's alone(from other player characters) at the moment you could just keep going if you want =P
You could get a response from Ko though, if she has anything to say to Dove that is.

[/QUOTE]
Shinobu's waiting on Tailed Spirits to respond, and I can't type up a post of my own... As I said, I'm stuck in bed, meaning I only have a phone; not a computer >~<

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9206-the-suspicious-eye/ said:
@The Suspicious Eye[/URL]
xD I actually believe it. I caught Door, Shirt, Beer, Clevergirl, ThumaUrman, Arcmint ~.~ oh gosh. Well Gas is right, at least they're making money off this somehow. I congratulate them

giphy.gif

wFK16.gif

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I can't draw while laying in bed (>A>)

[/QUOTE]

draw-me-snape.gif

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]
draw-me-snape.gif

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, but I only draw Swedish men >~>

Besides, I'm freakin' sick. Unless you want to be known as looking like snot, I'd recommend getting another artist for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back