Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

2b3.jpg

Aliens. They've got their own planet and their own separate Shinju so it's likely that they're simply aliens that are identical to humans in most regards. I mean, we have total weirdos like Kisame running around who look less human than Kaguya so it's not that far of a stretch.

As for that video, I'm pretty sure the MMD is a program with preset character models and works the same way as SFM does. Anyways White, the infamous Urobutcher ended up writing a Kamen Rider season much like how he ended up writing a magical girl series called Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Can you guess how the plot went?​

But isn't Kamen Rider a kids show? What's he doing? ._.

[media]

[/media]
There it goes. The powers make no sense, but the the creator, put in a ton of work to make it look good. I am amazed

Lol. Eerily similar, but I don't think intentional =P. About Suna, that will be tomorrow. I won't be drawing things out so heads up!

@Mekuto

Post tomorrow

@IG42

I get no "thank you for posting for me"?

And I am done!

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade](BP)

[/QUOTE]
What's your problem now, White?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12589-ig42/ said:
@IG42[/URL]
I get no "thank you for posting for me"?
I was engaging in a particularly time consuming activity when you posted...it's called sleeping

You're still best senpai!

Mekuto said:
That's cool, I'll be waiting with bells on, what bells have to do with waiting I'll never know.
Haha, I think it might have something to do with Reindeers and being ready for Santa Claus to come...or a small kid on a bike with a bell, waiting for his dad/mom to teach them how to finally ride!

Stickdom said:
What's your problem now, White?
Lol. Stick. It's nothing. It's just taking me a long time to get used to Maika. A really long time. He's so...not what I've seen before.

IG42 said:
I was engaging in a particularly time consuming activity when you posted...it's called sleeping
You're still best senpai!
You always know how to make me sigh away the rage and just smile =)

@QuirkyAngel

<.< >.>

Now, the arc will soon be reaching the half way point everybody, start saying goodbye to each other and stuff, it won't be long now. It was def a blast getting to know you all

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
<.< >.>

Now, the arc will soon be reaching the half way point everybody, start saying goodbye to each other and stuff, it won't be long now. It was def a blast getting to know you all
Seriously, we're already at the halfway point?! ('A')

idontknowwhatmyfeelingsaredoing.gif

clarinetti said:
Seriously, we're already at the halfway point?! ('A')
idontknowwhatmyfeelingsaredoing.gif
-_- We're...almost there...what I just posted is pretty much 1 step away from them entering into the Land of Fire

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Lol. Stick. It's nothing. It's just taking me a long time to get used to Maika. A really long time. He's so...not what I've seen before.

[/QUOTE]
So different? Well, I guess it would be, since I'm sure you've never had to get love advice from anyone before. I'm sure someday when you're older, you'll understand. ;D

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9893-quirkyangel/ said:
@QuirkyAngel[/URL]
<.< >.>
I don't deal well with wordless communication. Can't read body language at all.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Now, the arc will soon be reaching the half way point everybody, start saying goodbye to each other and stuff, it won't be long now. It was def a blast getting to know you all[/uSER]

[/QUOTE]
I think I'll wait until the end before saying my farewells.

*is a procrastinator*

Awww, Orisas is adorable. I should have Dove show up in Eclipse since as far as Dahni knows Eclipse is still chill as ettin xD

@White Masquerade

Also, all I need are a couple more response from peoples in the room with Dove and Rei and I will be set to give a response =P

And then it's back to Shinsei Maika and Uzuzab, and then I can get a reply to Ja Jankin after that's done.

Stickdom said:
So different? Well, I guess it would be, since I'm sure you've never had to get love advice from anyone before. I'm sure someday when you're older, you'll understand. ;D
What? What? Are you making fun of me? You, IG42, and GasMaskie are like the 3 most difficult people in the world to understand. I hold grudges for life. STICK. DOM. What are you tying to say???

QuirkyAngel said:
I don't deal well with wordless communication. Can't read body language at all.
I think I'll wait until the end before saying my farewells.

*is a procrastinator*
Aw Quirk. =p I'm just disgruntled over Shinsei. I can tell if we were ever enemies, you'd be a major pain in my side

@White Masquerade[/URL]

Also, all I need are a couple more response from peoples in the room with Dove and Rei and I will be set to give a response =P

And then it's back to Shinsei Maika and Uzuzab, and then I can get a reply to Ja Jankin after that's done.
You need a couple more posts?? xD . Do you know how hard posts are to come by? And you want a couple more?? *bows low with head to the ground*

Yes Himeianna Valentine! Me and the court shall gather the finest warriors in the land to carry out your request! We shan't tarry. In 3 nights you shall have what you asked my liege.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What? What? Are you making fun of me? You, IG42, and GasMaskie are like the 3 most difficult people in the world to understand. I hold grudges for life. STICK. DOM. What are you tying to say???
Aw Quirk. =p I'm just disgruntled over Shinsei. I can tell if we were ever enemies, you'd be a major pain in my side

You need a couple more posts?? xD . Do you know how hard posts are to come by? And you want a couple more?? *bows low with head to the ground*

Yes Himeianna Valentine! Me and the court shall will gather the first warriors in the land to carry out your request! We shan't tarry. In 3 nights you shall have what you asked my liege.

[/QUOTE]
I just meant that only one person responding in a room full of people isn;t a good spring board for a response. What if someone wants to start a fight? What if Tmoes Ko wants to say hello? =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I just meant that only one person responding in a room full of people isn;t a good spring board for a response. What if someone wants to start a fight? What if Tmoes Ko wants to say hello? =P

[/QUOTE]
(>u>) Okay. Sounds legit

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](>u>) Okay. Sounds legit

[/QUOTE]
Knew you'd see things my way xD

Actually I'd be surprised if somebody didn't gear up for a fight all things considered, seeing how Dove showed up expecting one and all.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]What? What? Are you making fun of me? You, IG42, and GasMaskie are like the 3 most difficult people in the world to understand. I hold grudges for life. STICK. DOM. What are you tying to say???

[/QUOTE]

latest

You cannot hope to understand me.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Knew you'd see things my way xD
Actually I'd be surprised if somebody didn't gear up for a fight all things considered, seeing how Dove showed up expecting one and all.

[/QUOTE]
Kage are surprisingly nice in their intimate spaces. Just don't mess up there or its over

*shrugs*

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I just meant that only one person responding in a room full of people isn;t a good spring board for a response. What if someone wants to start a fight? What if Tmoes Ko wants to say hello? =P

[/QUOTE]
I'm working on it! smegging highland munchkin...

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Wooow. I want to pinch you FOR Veryanna O.o you're so rude!

[/QUOTE]
IKR?

Calling me a midget and the like ( -_- ")

I'll have Dove deal with the issue (>A>)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back