Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

tumblr_mbnb41LNGh1rqqir0o3_500.gif

Mommy?​

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Kin is MOMMY!
(Sometimes, lol. I have no idea how to raise a healthy, strong, Info ._.)

[/QUOTE]
What're you talking about mommy?

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
Yup, they prolly make the strikethrough starters invisible so that people's that aren't the editors can't mess with 'em.
Wow. That's not nice, eh? I apologize Veryanna =/

@Arkytior

(>_>) Info. Don't make mommy die from stress. I know you know what I'm saying *glares*

@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL] YES, I want to be the one to get in.
Alright then, get to work on that character fast so you don't miss the flight for those who missed the flight to Fortress xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Kin is MOMMY!
(Sometimes, lol. I have no idea how to raise a healthy, strong, Info ._.)

[/QUOTE]
No mommy, you raise a healthy and strong Info. You don't, however, raise a proper TMO... You never taught me how to fit in with society... All you ever taught me was to be cute, and now I can't go outside this world without being bombarded by people who wish to see my cuteness! I have no friends because I can't talk to anybody but mommy White and sister Info! >///<

Last edited by a moderator:
@Veirrianna Valentine

This makes sense! Alright then, I'll look at Dove 2.0 today

@Kiyoko Tomoe

Uh oh, LOL. I can't have 3 kids ._.

*Retires from mommy business*

*Turns on answering Machine*

(' :| ) 3 kids? NO, no, no, no, no, no, no.

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL]
So when can I expect you're desperate attempt to destroy New Yugakure because you hate me and my peaceful ways? xD
*your

@White Masquerade[/URL]
So when can I expect you're desperate attempt to destroy New Yugakure because you hate me and my peaceful ways? xD
Ah, not any time soon I bet, as she knows just how much Yuugakure meant to Yuu/Shinobu, and would at least wait to know whether or not Yuu/Shinobu wants New Yuugakure to remain :x

For the record though, that's not even something I know the answer to at present time. Yuu/Shinobu will have to spend a day there before even she can decide.

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Ah, not any time soon I bet, as she knows just how much Yuugakure meant to Yuu/Shinobu, and would at least wait to know whether or not Yuu/Shinobu wants New Yuugakure to remain :x
For the record though, that's not even something I know the answer to at present time. Yuu/Shinobu will have to spend a day there before even she can decide.

[/QUOTE]
Free food and boarding until she decides whether or not she wishes to live there, in which case a yes would be answered with her finding a job to do around the village, from guarding the perimeter walls to watching toddlers.

The Moonbears are all large(over two and three quarter metres tall) yet charming and friendly, and the Tribesmen and women are equally nice, though often act as guards save for Grannie Asys. The Ninja either guard the walls for their jobs, or use their jutsus to aid in other jobs such as construction or farming. The Kakureyami Peacekeepers do the same. Thyen there are the humans that do many more mundane jobs that are easily accomplished without chakra usage. They all understand that they work as a singular unit to keep everything working and flowing properly, and respect what everyone can offer to their home's benefit.

So I'd say it's fairly nice.

Well, I don't think that Yuu could afford, at this moment in time, to actually settle down and work for a village. I'm certain she'll give it her support if she likes it though.

As for the free food... That may kinda be necessary even if she settles down there to live. After all, her father, grandfather, and great grandfather never taught her something that's very important in the world; money xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Well, I don't think that Yuu could afford, at this moment in time, to actually settle down and work for a village. I'm certain she'll give it her support if she likes it though.
As for the free food... That may kinda be necessary even if she settles down there to live. After all, her father, grandfather, and great grandfather never taught her something that's very important in the world; money xD

[/QUOTE]
Well the job and all is if she settles down. The free room and board is for anyone non-Yugakurian resident as long as you aren't there for more than a month =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
Lol. Who says I want to destroy Yugakure?

[/QUOTE]
The fact that you hate Dove and everything she does xD

But on a serious note, do me a solid and let me know if you're about to post for attacking the town(if it does come up) so's that we can do a bit of talking. Just to get the defenses and the like settled first. New Yu has a... unique defensive capability no one knows of quite yet.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
Just on a vacation dear daughter =(

Where to mommy? Can Infi come too?!

tumblr_mwta8uSAqH1sdcmc0o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back