Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
White Masquerade]^ ???? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23376-mekuto/ said:
@Mekuto[/URL]

<333 This is family. You join the Shirotaiyo and they take care of you (o'v'o)
Gassy posted, did you miss it?

[QUOTE="The Suspicious Eye]

image.jpg

04efa02da3c9a18536a855abef86274d.jpg

57333863.jpg

1f840bffd409967aa4b7ce2cb76f9bc0.jpg

i-am-not-amused_o_818542.jpg

image.jpg

59367994.jpg

c8d.png

6xeH31Q.jpg

dd66a8a6f64cf11d9d63912ffad5c0c8642c0e08edcc47a70db0297c6ca0ab23.jpg

3457533-chuckmate-you-lose.jpg

[/QUOTE]
62026937.jpg

58b663e5d50cceb4ad43fa11603ed26a.jpg

Angry-Cat-Good-Meme-05.jpg

52940998.jpg

queen9.gif

whatever-floats-your-goat.jpg

6f0021f9e2c6136e937780a3bd0010b263bc479a287643cc2a664fc45573401c.jpg

6977257.jpg

200_s.gif

tumblr_inline_nvz7s5AdwP1t46ko8_500.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No, no I saw it I mean what's wrong with the character O.o

[/QUOTE]
I personally try to keep a limit on the number of genocidal maniacs i'm dealing with at same time.

I must say, Clarinetti and Eye have a tie. Clari's latest one was a spectacular finisher, but overall, Eye just edged Clari out in terms of experience and expertise. Clari though does have amazing, raw skill and tons of potential. If we look at Clari again in a few months, I think we're gonna have ourselves a flawless competitor.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Maika is going to beat him up then (-n-)

[/QUOTE]
Speak for your own characters, White :P To be honest, I'm not sure what Maika would do, he's not super emotionally attached to Uzazab at the moment, other than simply dragging her along because she's one of the two people with the disease he's met and he's certainly not asking Hoshie to come with him xD He'd probably just end up telling Shinsei to mind his own business and ask her more about herself. He's genuinely inquisitive about strangers, despite his standoffish attitude, especially if he thinks learning about them will make their mission more successful, like finding out about the disease from Uzazab or talking to Dove about peace in Kakureyami. He's still friendly to Shinsei, simply out of respect for their former acquaintance and they both trained under Izumi, but he doesn't feel like his longtime friend/rival has any information of value at the moment that he couldn't get from a better source. This can change as they venture on, I'm sure Maika and Shinsei will start chatting about old times and swapping Chunin stories xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I must say, Clarinetti and Eye have a tie. Clari's latest one was a spectacular finisher, but overall, Eye just edged Clari out in terms of experience and expertise. Clari though does have amazing, raw skill and tons of potential. If we look at Clari again in a few months, I think we're gonna have ourselves a flawless competitor.

[/QUOTE]
And now back to you, Steve, for the weather at 9.

Stickdom said:
He's still friendly to Shinsei, simply out of respect for their former acquaintance and they both trained under Izumi, but he doesn't feel like his longtime friend/rival has any information of value at the moment that he couldn't get from a better source. This can change as they venture on, I'm sure Maika and Shinsei will start chatting about old times and swapping Chunin stories xD
...his genin teammates died at the age of 12 when Kakureyami first invaded Amegakure.

Edit: They could still be long time friends/rivals tho:)

Last edited by a moderator:
White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
No, no, nobody else can be except me and your real one (-n-)
It was a joke mommy I swear!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Oh wow, haha, I'm gonna miss this and you people. After this RP I'm going to OOCbomb w/e role-plays you guys go join

[/QUOTE]
Okay mommy! I look forward to it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back