Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade](>u>) No, no, you're right Stick. I said in a public thread somewhere on this site, I'm going to marry the first person I meet that knows how to organize and move things
giphy.gif

Not sure why I said it out loud but hey, it's the honest truth. So work Kanra! I'll be watching (:3)

[/QUOTE]
I thought you were marrying Pine Cone

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](>u>) No, no, you're right Stick. I said in a public thread somewhere on this site, I'm going to marry the first person I meet that knows how to organize and move things

[/QUOTE]
B...but...(TAT)

21e.gif

@IG42

xD . I remember that scene! Ah! Avatar was so good! They need to make more=). I want to see some Lava and Bloodbending nations

giphy.gif

Not sure why I said it out loud but hey, it's the honest truth. So work Kanra! I'll be watching (:3)

[/QUOTE]
Well, I've been known to do both of those frequently, I just hope I'm not the first one you've met xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]!! SH!!!
We do have a child already together but we have separated. It's not a time in my life I like to talk about.

[/QUOTE]
I sorta came in on this post,so it sorta seem you and your head canon was on full blast .

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]!! SH!!!
We do have a child already together but we have separated. It's not a time in my life I like to talk about.

[/QUOTE]
You should go look at the information tab on Pine's profile page (>u>)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]No dueling! We're all gonna be friends, and that's that

[/QUOTE]
My honour demands it!!

tumblr_nu4nb449Lf1u9hzkjo2_500.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Also I'm in posting mode. BBCODE is giving me a headache so I'll just write. I hate BBCODE so much

[/QUOTE]
I love BBCode X3

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I love BBCode X3

[/QUOTE]
It's so bleh and frustrating. It never works how you want it to.

@Kanra23

HEY KANRA =)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It's so bleh and frustrating. It never works how you want it to.

[/QUOTE]
It pretty much always works for me. Little tip by the way, always type your stuff up in the BBCode editor mode from moment one when working with BBCode. It'll solve most your problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]It pretty much always works for me. Little tip by the way, always type your stuff up in the BBCode editor mode from moment one when working with BBCode. It'll solve most your problems.

[/QUOTE]
Hallelujah. TY BBCODE goddess

Arkytior said:
I'm decent at BBCode
=) Infi, Infi =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back