Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
GasMaskie said:
I hope the sequel RP goes completely crazy and introduces ninja idols, space ships, an ayylien invasion, a color-coded team of ninjas representing different nations, time travel jutsu, evil Uzumaki remnants and inexplicable giant robot/puppet fights. Technically one of these has already happened in canon and I've got a feeling that the rest will show up in the Boruto series.
And cake, every body loves cake.

tumblr_mwurpyvS2i1smderlo1_400.gif

White is asleep. Post donuts.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Kiyoko Tomoe

Haha. I don't pln anything crazy or evil. The characters do it to themselves. If each one of them just listened and followed what I said, half of these things wouldn't be happening. It would be a very nice walk in the park.

@GasMaskie

Lol. If there was another RP after this one, that'd pretty much be it

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/23376-mekuto/ said:
@Mekuto[/URL]
(>A>) Do you know how hard Mangekyo Sharingan eyes are to come by? What a waste (>_>). I'm going to punish you Mekuto
Ah, but Chiita didn't actually enter the realm, no physical damage only mental exsertion, Chiita might have a headache, but no lasting harm. I didn't like rushing the scene, but I wanted Mekuto ready, this would have been a much longer process had I found the rp earlier.

Mekuto said:
Ah, but Chiita didn't actually enter the realm, no physical damage only mental exsertion, Chiita might have a headache, but no lasting harm. I didn't like rushing the scene, but I wanted Mekuto ready, this would have been a much longer process had I found the rp earlier.
Hm. Alright then. I take back what I said..I'll pretend this never happened..but I won't forget it did (>u>). Watch yourself in the IC Meku-chan

Kanra23 said:
How about no...
(> :D )

Kanra what's your problem? Haven't I done enough for you? You can't even give me the ONE THING I ask for? That's so selfish of you. I really thought we were much closer than that

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](> :D )
Kanra what's your problem? Haven't I done enough for you? You can't even give me the ONE THING I ask for? That's so selfish of you. I really thought we were much closer than that

[/QUOTE]
Dunno, I think Kanta's pretty cool mate =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Dunno, I think Kanta's pretty cool mate =P

[/QUOTE]
Of course you would think so! You and I Veryanna, it's no secret we are against each other. Even after I tried to help Dove become the beautiful, powerful, little princess of the Kakureyami she should have been, I get the cold shoulder (>A>)

I dunno what I'm doing wrong. I try to be nice, but it's not getting me anywhere. Any suggestions Valencia?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Of course you would think so! You and I Veryanna, it's no secret we are against each other. Even after I tried to help Dove become the beautiful, powerful, little princess of the Kakureyami she should have been, I get the cold shoulder (>A>)
I dunno what I'm doing wrong. I try to be nice, but it's not getting me anywhere. Any suggestions Valencia?

[/QUOTE]
Well, step one is we work on this name thing Masque-poo m'dear.

Next we point out that Kanra's opting to draw one of my characters for me, so there's that.

Finally, I rest my case with this point.

ALL YOUR CHARACTERS YOU TRY TO HAVE INFLUENCE DOVE/ECLIPSE ARE BLOODY HOMICIDAL MANIACS!

xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well, step one is we work on this name thing Masque-poo m'dear.
Next we point out that Kanra's opting to draw one of my characters for me, so there's that.

Finally, I rest my case with this point.

ALL YOUR CHARACTERS YOU TRY TO HAVE INFLUENCE DOVE/ECLIPSE ARE BLOODY HOMICIDAL MANIACS!

xD

[/QUOTE]
Have Dove leave the peace-party and I promise from here on I will type your name out with extraordinary precision. I can't draw so I skip that =/

but last, don't put that on me >_>. It's not like I made them that way! War does things to people! Cut me some slack, friend!

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Have Dove leave the peace-party and I promise from here on I will type your name out with extraordinary precision. I can't draw so I skip that =/
but last, don't put that on me >_>. It's not like I made them that way! War does things to people! Cut me some slack, friend!

[/QUOTE]
You really want Dove to be less peaceful, there is an easy way to do that, but it'll be really, really, really messy.

Neither can I.

Uh huh, sure. You totes made Orisas crazy xD

Pssst, I DO draw characters, and I've been dying for some new material. If you guys have some requests (simple ones at first, I'm still trying to figure out my style here xD ), I'd doodle up a few charries for free, I'm just looking for some practice :3

@Kiyoko Tomoe[/URL]
Haha. I don't pln anything crazy or evil. The characters do it to themselves. If each one of them just listened and followed what I said, half of these things wouldn't be happening. It would be a very nice walk in the park.
Are you sure?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine] You totes made Orisas crazy xD

[/QUOTE]
Orisas is...unique...but I wouldn't call her crazy. Danhi on the other hand...=/

Quirky, I have not fallen to darkness. Something as cute as me could never fall to darkness.

Besides, dis I not say that it's the not-mean kind of "evil" where it's diabolical plans that make things fun? >~<

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Quirky, I have not fallen to darkness. Something as cute as me could never fall to darkness.
Besides, dis I not say that it's the not-mean kind of "evil" where it's diabolical plans that make things fun? >~<

[/QUOTE]
Ah, my mistake. *Hugs Kiyo*

May the darkness never touch you.

Kanra23 said:
Hey, why the hate white?
Lol there's no hate at all. You are cool. You are not adorable. Every time I tease you in our PMs, you don't even answer me back (> :D ) You're a Kuudere Kanra

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol there's no hate at all. You are cool. You are not adorable. Every time I tease you in our PMs, you don't even answer me back (> :D ) You're a Kuudere Kanra

[/QUOTE]
Lol, what am I?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back