Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Kinzu Hekmatyar]aww i was hoping for a fight of the agesssss. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] @Arkytior
How dare. We are civilized.

Hey everybody! Sorry I've been absent again... I'm back though, and I hope I'm still as cute as before I started losing activity here ^~^

Look here they say England cornerstone of civilized people. Only hasn't invaded 22 countries out of the world 196 nations. So commmeee on just abit for me please?

Nevar how rude. I'm busy f-ing up the Naruto universe in a 1x1 with my friend Bunny-chan. I have no time for fighting. I have to calm down a mad Gaara.

I fight/argue with Kin enough. I don't need to mess with her more.

*snickers with Lifey who isn't here right now*

^ Good luck up O.o

Arkytior said:
I fight/argue with Kin enough. I don't need to mess with her more.
*snickers with Lifey who isn't here right now*
Explain this to me, what does this mean? Where's Life?

White, have I missed anything regarding the three-tails? for instance, is it still there at the shore where it could be interacted with...?

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Now I'm curious if whether or not that was Akane's first kiss. =v=

[/QUOTE]
ZsEe1CW.gif

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]White, have I missed anything regarding the three-tails? for instance, is it still there at the shore where it could be interacted with...?

[/QUOTE]
As for the 3 tails, nope. It is still there, just that Mekuto has used a jutsu to try and talk to it.

Mekuto is on its head

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]As for the 3 tails, nope. It is still there, just that Mekuto has used a jutsu to try and talk to it.
Mekuto is on its head

[/QUOTE]

Dammit, I was hoping to have Isobu all to Shinobu... Oh well, I guess I can still go with the initial plan to separate Shinobu and Isobu from the rest of the people around them...

Also, White... I'm just going to declare it right here and now. All of the Tailed Spirits? They're mine now. From here on out, Shinobu will become the host of all the Tailed Spirits. She'll give them a far better life than they could get anywhere else, by doing something very simple; sealing away the mass of their chakra, though releasing their consciousness along with enough chakra to retain their immortal status. Anybody want a chibi Tailed Spirit? It'll just be like old times when the ol' sage was around! Plus, as Shinobu will have the mass of their chakras inside her, she becomes a ninja at the level of the sage of six paths, all the while the Tailed Spirits will be able to instantly revive through their chakra inside of Shinobu, not to mention once more a meeting place for them all just like when Naruto was around! X3

I'm totally not going insane because all my other plans have been crushed thus far aside from being an Akatsuki- a dream that ironically crushed a few other dreams! Heheh...!

tumblr_lx1k2iJ87c1qiagtuo1_1280.gif

. . .

. . .

. . .

tumblr_static_filename_640_v2.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Omg. Go to sleep Tmo O.o

[/QUOTE]
I'm too cute for sleep. If I sleep, the whole world will explode from cuteness overload >X3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Being seduced by Ja Jankin. xD the stuff I put your characters through Quirk. I'm so sorry. I won't stop though

[/QUOTE]
lol. You just gave me a brilliant idea (<3)

*discards previous plans for a sad and dramatic post*

Kanra23 said:
I won't let you take the four tails...... @Tmo
Don't worry, enough chakra will be left to keep peoples alive... Thar, or I'll simply wait for White to nuke everybody so that Yuu's the only one left alive 'cause the Donut Goddess is her guardian plus she'll have at least five of the nine by the time that White does so X3

Then again, I could always screw around with time by creating a mass space-time ninjutsu to create an alternate universe and steal the four-tails from that realm without touching this realm's four-tails :x

Don't make Kiyomi accidentally do bad things on accident because you did something to Ryuu

Arkytior said:
Don't make Kiyomi accidentally do bad things on accident because you did something to Ryuu
Shinobu won't harm anyone. She'll probably just extract half the Tailed Spirit's chakra and its consciousness; leaving enough behind to live a normal life, even after the chakra is all gone as the body will slowly come off the life support unlike how normally a person dies as it's just ripped from them :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back