Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Don't make my innocent baby do bad things on accident. Ryuu's all she has.

Other than Machi. Maybe. Not quite sure about her...

Last edited by a moderator:
Arkytior said:
Don't make my innocent baby do bad things on accident. Ryuu's all she has.
Other than Machi. Maybe. Not quite sure about her...
Once again, Shinobu will not be the cause of any deaths, at least regarding any events involving the Tailed Spirits. Shinobu's simply here to give people and Tailed Spirits better lives by taking the Tailed Spirits and making them independent beings; for the most part, that is... Probably still will rely on the chakra stored in Shinobu if they ever get 'killed', but still... Shinobu could always just create a storage for that chakra elsewhere before her death so that only the Tailed Spirits can access that chakra...

On a completely unrelated note, who would be interested in a sort of alternative world where RWBY and Naruto become one RP!? Thinkin' about merging the two shows into a unique alternate universe using only a select few elements from each then making the rest completely new. I mean, probably won't be RWBY or Naruto at that point, just a RP that uses one or two big elements from them, but still! It'll be so much fun to screw around with everything until the world's destroyed! *completely insane at the moment*

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]

Dammit, I was hoping to have Isobu all to Shinobu... Oh well, I guess I can still go with the initial plan to separate Shinobu and Isobu from the rest of the people around them...

Also, White... I'm just going to declare it right here and now. All of the Tailed Spirits? They're mine now. From here on out, Shinobu will become the host of all the Tailed Spirits. She'll give them a far better life than they could get anywhere else, by doing something very simple; sealing away the mass of their chakra, though releasing their consciousness along with enough chakra to retain their immortal status. Anybody want a chibi Tailed Spirit? It'll just be like old times when the ol' sage was around! Plus, as Shinobu will have the mass of their chakras inside her, she becomes a ninja at the level of the sage of six paths, all the while the Tailed Spirits will be able to instantly revive through their chakra inside of Shinobu, not to mention once more a meeting place for them all just like when Naruto was around! X3​

[/QUOTE]

Kiyomi doesn't know her power. She sees someone doing something weird to Ryuu, bad things might happen.

Plus what IG said. Tsukiko will look at her like she's nuts and leave.

Insanity taking over my brain... Somebody, please cuddle me until I fall asleep so this insanity of mine can go away... I don't like being insane >~<

*hands over sleepy puppy*

His name is Ringo, he's nice and warm

Kanra23 said:
@Arkytior What the hell happened to Tsukiko and her weird family anyways? and Yui, what happened to her?
Tsukiko and Toshiro are somewhere

And Yui is living happily with her mother somewhere

Yui is living with her mother in...what was it renamed to? Kumo or whatever it's called now.

Last I knew Tsukiko and Toshiro were in Oto

@Kiyoko Tomoe

xD I'm not nuking anybody. I don't know anything about RedWhiteBlueYellow =/

@Arkytior

You doubt Machi?? ( O.o )

But Yui <3333. Yui has taken Tsukiko's spot in my heart

Arkytior said:
Yui is living with her mother in...what was it renamed to? Kumo or whatever it's called now.
It's still Kumo, Suna was the one that got renamed

@Arkytior

Mmm yes! You have a good memory. Wow. I'm surprised! You are right. It was re-named!

@IG42

You are almost right. Suna territory is now combined with the Lightning territory, and together they are Ionagakure, or the Land of Ions. However! People still call Kumo, Kumogakure and Suna (what's left of it), Sunagakure. All names are correct.

@clarinetti

(:*) I'm ready for it Clari-chan

Welp i was expecting Akago to be in that mental blender for a bit longer than that

@White Masquerade

Don't you clari-chan me: I don't care if haruto or anyone else thinks they've got dibs on shinji- torune and akane are going to give that bugger hell. And then you're next.

Edit: just saw Kanra's post now... Ah well, good for haruto; just have to get 'em next time.

@Strawberry Preserves

No comment. ( -_- ")

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I don't know anything about RedWhiteBlueYellow =/

[/QUOTE]
Clearly, as it's not RedWhiteBlueYellow... It's just RWBY, which is pronounced as Ruby. Also, the letters stand for the characters' names, not their colors. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang :x

Either way, you won't really need to know that. All you'd need to know in my universe regarding RWBY would be what the Grimm are :P

Soo... Do some research White, because I want you in my RP if/when I make it X3

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Don't you clari-chan me: I don't care if haruto or anyone else thinks they've got dibs on shinji- torune and akane are going to give that bugger hell. And then you're next.

@Strawberry Preserves

No comment. ( -_- ")
giphy.gif

clarinetti said:
@White Masquerade
Well this is awkward. *points at latest IC post*

IG42 said:
Well this is awkward. *points at latest IC post*
I know... Just fixed my previous post accordingly, but still, really was looking forward to having torune throttle the guy before leaving him to akane; seems you got to dibs someone if you want to kill them these days

clarinetti said:
I know... Just fixed my previous post accordingly, but still, really was looking forward to having torune throttle the guy before leaving him to akane; seems you got to dibs someone if you want to kill them these days
Quite being sniped to the kill with 3 seconds until eviscerating someones neck i rather off-putting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back