Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]SCREW YOU PEOPLE--
wait if you're a flower how the hell are you talking.

[/QUOTE]
latest

I wonder... What happens when something without a SOUL gains the will to live?

With your username and profile pic, Chara, I'm not sure how you didn't see this coming xD

Last edited by a moderator:
Stickdom said:
latest

I wonder... What happens when something without a SOUL gains the will to live?

With your username and profile pic, Chara, I'm not sure how you didn't see this coming xD
YOU.

YOU FUCKED UP OUR PLAN.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]YOU.
YOU FUCKED UP OUR PLAN.

[/QUOTE]
That's usually my job, just ask White ( ^_^ )7

@Kanra23 I look forward to reading a post regarding a response to Kiyomi (:3)

Arkytior said:
@Kanra23 I look forward to reading a post regarding a response to Kiyomi (:3)
Lol, aw, wow, Infi (o'v'o). When you tag Kin, it really goes to me? lol. Did you make that? Lol. That so warms my heart. I will say it's not gonna be a dark post, at least from me. The way you did yours was too good.

No lol

I made it do that

Tagging someone takes their user number. So I grabbed your user number and instead of writing White Masquerade I wrote Kin. I took extra time to make it special (<3)

I look forward to it lol

Only cause of you~ I still have much to learn. About Kiyomi, I thought you were going to put Keitaro in a genjutsu where Kiyomi kisses him =P

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Nice post with Han going Clam Sage. That's what I like to see. Excellent. I used to hate her cause you know ( :P ), but now, Han is not seeming so bad

Arkytior said:
no lol
technically she still doesn't know her two abilities
Gah, I'm loving how your character is growing. (@V@). I'm drooling over everybody. Every post makes me remember why I love doing this RP so much. You've really taken Kiyomi at a good pace. I honestly would've thought she'd know them by now, but for some reason I really feel good she doesn't =). I dunno whether you're a genius, or just going with the flow, but that definitely feels right. She's not supposed to be a super-dangerous crazy fighter right? Maybe that's why I like her so much.

im mostly going with the flow and waiting for a good spot for tsukiyomi to appear at a real bad moment. and kamui to appear during something important.

and yes, she wasn't meant to be a super-dangerous person. originally she wasn't mean to get past three-tomoes

but we all know where that plan went

Arkytior said:
im mostly going with the flow and waiting for a good spot for tsukiyomi to appear at a real bad moment. and kamui to appear during something important.
and yes, she wasn't meant to be a super-dangerous person. originally she wasn't mean to get past three-tomoes

but we all know where that plan went
(o'v'o) Ahaha! 3-Tomoe Kiyomi? Psssh! Chiita would kill me if I let that happen. Machi too ._. Anyway, keep going with the flow, then. The role is being played well!

i do my best!

cause ya know, she's been sleeping for a good long while in this rp xD

Arkytior said:
i do my best!
cause ya know, she's been sleeping for a good long while in this rp xD
Right? I'm always on the lookout and pushing to get these characters out and about. I'm not done with Kiyomi yet ( ;) )

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Right? I'm always on the lookout and pushing to get these characters out and about. I'm not done with Kiyomi yet ( ;) )

[/QUOTE]
that's a nice thought

she should stop sleeping first

@clarinetti

I'm going to need you to call Torune by his real name (> :D )(>A>)(<_<)(-n-)(>_>)(*^*)( O.o )(BP)

This is the 45th time I'm looking at your post like "Who's Tomo? Did I miss him in sign-ups?"

And OMG OMG OMG OMG. I'm re-looking over the highlights and Torune and Akane are in the same place. Omfg! The same place! I'm excited! Are they gonna re-union?

Arkytior said:
No lol
I made it do that

Tagging someone takes their user number. So I grabbed your user number and instead of writing White Masquerade I wrote Kin. I took extra time to make it special (<3)

I look forward to it lol
I learned something new:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back