Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Arkytior said:
*squirts Chara in face with squirt bottle*
Bad.
101dc41e2f6cbc398e6560ae5cdc1823.gif

I see. So we have found the troublesome little monster of the group. *nods* Welcome Chara.

@Arkytior

(>A>) I can't even be mad. Like always, I enjoy Kiyomi posts. *shrugs* I can't be negative about that post. (-n-). You win. I don't know what to say

Last edited by a moderator:
`Hmmm...

Maybe I SHOULD mke a character, if there's gonna be a sequel or something to the rp ;-;

i mean if not ill just chill here since it's a little late for joining it.

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]`Hmmm...
Maybe I SHOULD mke a character, if there's gonna be a sequel or something to the rp ;-;

i mean if not ill just chill here since it's a little late for joining it.

[/QUOTE]
You can do either. No one will be mad if you choose not to join and just talk with us.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
(A) I can't even be mad. Like always, I enjoy Kiyomi posts. *shrugs* I can't be negative about that post. (-n-). You win. I don't know what to say
She kissed him (>u>)

You got what you wanted while I did as well.

Heheheheheheheheh

[QUOTE="Chara Angel of Death]nononononononono pls ill be a good little antichrist ;n;
ples let me go

[/QUOTE]
*releases chara from embrace*

See, that wasn't so hard, now was it? ;p

Whether you choose to join the thread or just chill, welcome.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Nicely done, Info

[/QUOTE]
It's all cause of you Kin~

Kanra23 said:
Wait what??? Is this going to end in some kind of love triangle? @Arkytior
IG42 said:
Copycats (BP)
Nope. No. Not at all.

She told him she loved Ryuu and that Keitaro will always be her friend. Then kissed his cheek and said sorry cause she knows she's going to hurt him.

Thought about ending the post with her trying to find Ryuu but didn't feel like trying to figure out where he'd be at that moment

Actually Ryuu finished his fight between Kakashi and used his earth style jutsu to move the wall of rubble, so he basically would have just walked in on that.

Kanra23 said:
Actually Ryuu finished his fight between Kakashi and used his earth style jutsu to move the wall of rubble, so he basically would have just walked in on that.
See I had no clue xD

Ryuu walks in and sees her take a step back from Keitaro and bang. Beginning of a post xD

Kanra23 said:
Exactly, This should end in a some what fucked up way.
Well obviously. Two characters going for lunch involved half strangling a cat and a Bijuu wolfing down fast food.

Honestly how many more mundane events can we cock up let alone the actual plot scenes?

I took the objective to be: "Emotionally fuck up your character in the most brutally cruel way possible." And illusion shenanigans make for a lot of options.

IG42 said:
I took the objective to be: "Emotionally fuck up your character in the most brutally cruel way possible." And illusion shenanigans make for a lot of options.
I'm mad at you for making a nice post. Don't talk to me in the OOC

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I'm mad at you for making a nice post. Don't talk to me in the OOC

[/QUOTE]
Oooh want to take this to PMs? (8))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back