Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*vomits* I hate collabs =)

[/QUOTE]
I TAUGHT you how to collab :P

Veirrianna Valentine] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6779-white-masquerade/ said:
@White Masquerade[/URL] What about a pre-sequel xD or a Trequel, or the Sequel to the sequel of the prequel!
The last just means a sequel, because the sequel of a prequel is the main, which means what we're in now. Soo... Horray for the sequel of the sequel of the prequel! X3

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
A prequel would be too hard. A Trequel would require a whole new cast of characters

[/QUOTE]
I'm winning this cos everybody agrees with me =P That and I can guarantee I'm more stubborn than you lol

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]

@Veirrianna Valentine

A prequel would be too hard. A Trequel would require a whole new cast of characters

[/QUOTE]
I can easily help with either X3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I can easily help with either X3

[/QUOTE]
tumblr_n1exhcveAz1t7rcb5o1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]I can easily help with either X3

[/QUOTE]
Well and I keep telling her, depending on how this ends, I totes might know a great person to be the main enemy, but we'll have to wait for the end of this one.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well and I keep telling her, depending on how this ends, I totes might know a great person to be the main enemy, but we'll have to wait for the end of this one.

[/QUOTE]
Dove better not turn dark... I want my Dove as innocent as can be so I can restrain myself enough to restrain Yuu from getting revenge on her...

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Dove better not turn dark... I want my Dove as innocent as can be so I can restrain myself enough to restrain Yuu from getting revenge on her...

[/QUOTE]
If Yuu wants revenge, tell Orisas. I am so ready

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Dove better not turn dark... I want my Dove as innocent as can be so I can restrain myself enough to restrain Yuu from getting revenge on her...

[/QUOTE]
Who said anything about Dark Doves?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If Yuu wants revenge, tell Orisas. I am so ready

[/QUOTE]
No more blood, white... Our world's seen enough of it... More blood will just leave Yuu an empty shell... Do what's best for Yuu, and end the bloodshed while she still has something inside her...

@Veirrianna Valentine

lol Veryanana, that was good xD . (>A>) I have to make a short post in an RP, hold on, lol. You are very good distractions

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]No more blood, white... Our world's seen enough of it... More blood will just leave Yuu an empty shell... Do what's best for Yuu, and end the bloodshed while she still has something inside her...

[/QUOTE]
=/ This makes me hurt. If that's what you want fine. But I won't be happy =/

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]@Veirrianna Valentine
lol Veryanana, that was good xD . (>A>) I have to make a short post in an RP, hold on, lol. You are very good distractions

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=/ This makes me hurt. If that's what you want fine. But I won't be happy =/

[/QUOTE]
Yea, I collect Fast and the Furious Gifs.

And this is exactly what Dove was trying to get Orisas to understand, that enough is enough. That too many people have been hurt over something that could have been ended long ago. (:'()

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yea, I collect Fast and the Furious Gifs.
And this is exactly what Dove was trying to get Orisas to understand, that enough is enough. That too many people have been hurt over something that could have been ended long ago. (:'()

[/QUOTE]
Yeah but Dove is not Yuu. They could both say the same thing but she'd only listen to Yuu xD

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=/ This makes me hurt. If that's what you want fine. But I won't be happy =/

[/QUOTE]
You know that's just me trying to be human... Go ahead and create bloodshed, for I'm truly an evil person who simply is envious of the wide emotions humans can feel, and the bonds they seem to be able to make...

Meanwhile, I sit here in the midst of a fight with Athena, who I've tried to befriend only to bring about war with in another realm :x

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]*tears* so many good RP memories I have with ya'll. I will never forget them

[/QUOTE]
(<3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back