Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Athena as in....DaughterofAthena?

almost tagged her but said no xD

[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Nono, not the daughter... The goddess Athena...

[/QUOTE]
._. Why are you causing gods trouble Tmo.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]._. Why are you causing gods trouble Tmo.

[/QUOTE]
Apparently Athena didn't see the wisdom in Doughnuts, Tmo is now showing how they work for war instead.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]._. Why are you causing gods trouble Tmo.

[/QUOTE]
Probably because those gods/goddesses won't be my friends... Ask Poseidon, even he turned me down... Heck, he went so far as to hit Japan to show how much of a no it was...

I mean, it's not like I did anything to deserve this... I only tried to rule over all existence back when I had my full power...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Probably because those gods/goddesses won't be my friends... Ask Poseidon, even he turned me down... Heck, he went so far as to hit Japan to show how much of a no it was...
I mean, it's not like I did anything to deserve this... I only tried to rule over all existence back when I had my full power...

[/QUOTE]
Tmo, I don't think what you're talking about really happened.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Tmo, I don't think what you're talking about really happened.

[/QUOTE]
The tsunami that hit Japan a while back? That was Poseidon rejecting me :'c

Your welcome.... Thats my round of posts, Get ready for the next arc, Kakuryami super soldiers and Gonta's Undead on the way, although I have no idea what else White has planned for us.

Kanra23 said:
Your welcome.... Thats my round of posts, Get ready for the next arc, Kakuryami super soldiers and Gonta's Undead on the way, although I have no idea what else White has planned for us.
Hey, don't leave me out of the equation either. I've got a whole Tribe and pseudo faction over here xD

Which reminds me... Dove is back...

@White Masquerade mind us pm-ing about how Wunan is going to react to Dove still being alive? I feel it will be important and help get the next arc underway more easily when we get there.

As if we didn't have enough organizations and NPCs to keep track of, let's throw a whole bunch more in there! Totally sounds like a great idea! Thanks Kanra, for being the guy to make it happen! /sarcasm/ xD

Stickdom said:
As if we didn't have enough organizations and NPCs to keep track of, let's throw a whole bunch more in there! Totally sounds like a great idea! Thanks Kanra, for being the guy to make it happen! /sarcasm/ xD
Woow. (x_x) I don't know when this last arc is gonna happen Stick, I can't live through another Free Kiri arc, right after Free Kiri, lol. I might need a half month off

@Veirrianna Valentine

Very Anna! I see I missed poppies tone and co. Apologies! I'll take a look at them

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Woow. (x_x) I don't know when this last arc is gonna happen Stick, I can't live through another Free Kiri arc, right after Free Kiri, lol. I might need a half month off
@Veirrianna Valentine

Very Anna! I see I missed poppies tone and co. Apologies! I'll take a look at them

[/QUOTE]
Yup, Poppie Tonce and Grannie Asys. Their name's make a really dumb joke xD

They're pretty much the ones in charge of New Yugakure, organising the defences, protecting the people, directing the reconstruction. They are Dove's grandparents too =P

Making Dove, Dove Nokuma.

Then there is Mangetsu, a fifteen foot tall on all four, twenty one foot tall on two legs, battlehardened Moonbear, and Kirami, an eleven foot tall on all fours, seventeen foot tall on two legs Moonbear that aids Grannie Asys in treating, moving and protecting her patients.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Yup, Poppie Tonce and Grannie Asys. Their name's make a really dumb joke xD
They're pretty much the ones in charge of New Yugakure, organising the defences, protecting the people, directing the reconstruction. They are Dove's grandparents too =P

Making Dove, Dove Nokuma.

Then there is Mangetsu, a fifteen foot tall on all four, twenty one foot tall on two legs, battlehardened Moonbear, and Kirami, an eleven foot tall on all fours, seventeen foot tall on two legs Moonbear that aids Grannie Asys in treating, moving and protecting her patients.

[/QUOTE]
(>>) I see. Nice NPCs you got there.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade](>>) I see. Nice NPCs you got there.

[/QUOTE]
If you start wantonly murdering all my NPCs, I'll do the same to you (>A>)

Midget gets a pack of giant sodding bears and all i have is this smeg headed talking cat!

IG42 said:
Midget gets a pack of giant sodding bears and all i have is this smeg headed talking cat!
No, midget gets a pack of giant, immortal sodding bears, a tribe of her people to back her up, allies with the Kakureyami and the Ninja, borderline immortality(she has to 'recharge' if she sustains massive damage) and all you get is a smeg headed talking cat xD
But you could always become friend with afore-mentioned midget (:3)

Edit: Bear(hehe, geddit?) in mind that the midget has to approve of you as a person and is a peacemaker that doesn't condone wanton violence and has a base set of morals =P

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]No, midget gets a pack of giant, immortal sodding bears, a tribe of her people to back her up, allies with the Kakureyami and the Ninja, borderline immortality(she has to 'recharge' if she sustains massive damage) and all you get is a smeg headed talking cat xD
But you could always become friend with afore-mentioned midget (:3)

Edit: Bear(hehe, geddit?) in mind that the midget has to approve of you as a person and is a peacemaker that doesn't condone wanton violence and has a base set of morals =P

[/QUOTE]
I also have a Bijuu and a Yandere!

Erm @Kanra23 quick question. Since Akago, (and i assume) Anpan and Jotaro were following Akane are they supposed to be under the effect of Tenjin? Just asking before i write a post about wading in and trying to beat down Shinji.

I liked it. Then again. I like pretty much like all music, except country =P

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I liked it. Then again. I like pretty much like all music, except country =P

[/QUOTE]
What about Alan Jackosn. It should be a universal requirement to like him xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]What about Alan Jackosn. It should be a universal requirement to like him xD

[/QUOTE]
Never heard of the man ._.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back