Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Kiyoko Tomoe]Holy... I'm gone for just a short while, and then all of a sudden, there's a sequel planned by White!? Who is this person!? *runs*

[/QUOTE]
I finally got through to her xD

Oh, did we ever figure out Yuu's thoughts on Dove and new Yu?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You did not just use Fast Food Sizes (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
Extra small is called kids meal silly

Pssst, White, I know you're busy orchestrating a Susanoo/Kage building battle, but now that Maika has a hopefully-cured and unconscious Uzazab on his hands, what's next? xD

Stickdom said:
Pssst, White, I know you're busy orchestrating a Susanoo/Kage building battle, but now that Maika has a hopefully-cured and unconscious Uzazab on his hands, what's next? xD
You want a post or you want me to tell you?

Stickdom said:
Maybe Sozoshi could go Ax Crazy on someone we don't like for a change?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Depends. Are you going to ignore Shinsei? He has a grudge with Dove I'd like to see resolved =)

[/QUOTE]
Grudge(against Dove at least) is mostly gone now. Shinsei just tags along with the people who interest him. Though, if @Veirrianna Valentine wants to, I don't mind Dove and Shinsei having a fight. Still haven't tried your battle system yet, White ;-;

QuirkyAngel said:
Grudge(against Dove at least) is mostly gone now. Shinsei just tags along with the people who interest him. Though, if @Veirrianna Valentine wants to, I don't mind Dove and Shinsei having a fight. Still haven't tried your battle system yet, White ;-;
To be honest, Dove's not really a fair person to fight at this point xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]To be honest, Dove's not really a fair person to fight at this point xD

[/QUOTE]
lol. I mean by white's dice roll battle system. You know, the points and all. Shinsei does not wanna kill Dove...even if he wins he won't ;)

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]You want a post or you want me to tell you?

[/QUOTE]
Hmm, a post would be nice, something to reply to, I've had no posts on any of my RPs to respond to for a couple of days, I'm losing my edge xD

IG42 said:
Maybe Sozoshi could go Ax Crazy on someone we don't like for a change?
That's not such a bad idea, I forgot she was still on her way to Kiri, now I actually have to start paying attention to the posts going on there xD

QuirkyAngel said:
lol. I mean by white's dice roll battle system. You know, the points and all. Shinsei does not wanna kill Dove...even if he wins he won't ;)
I meant it isn't fair because at the moment Dove can 'cheat' xD I still have something up my sleeve for Orisas (>u>)

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I meant it isn't fair because at the moment Dove can 'cheat' xD I still have something up my sleeve for Orisas (>u>)

[/QUOTE]
...cheating the dice O.o ?

QuirkyAngel said:
...cheating the dice O.o ?
Dove currently falls in the 'hard to actually kill' category at the time being, and I've been avoiding dice confrontations for that very reason, cos I don't want to have to deal with it in a dice fight.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Dove currently falls in the 'hard to actually kill' category at the time being, and I've been avoiding dice confrontations for that very reason, cos I don't want to have to deal with it in a dice fight.

[/QUOTE]
Shinsei won't kill Dove. He'll realize Dove can't die and he'll do something else ( ;) )

I figured we'd roll the dice to see who wins, then work together to create a fight scene post that both of us are fine with. Winner gets to do what they want to a character barring death and permanent maiming. But yeah, I'm not gonna push you if you don't wanna. Dice isn't for everyone.

QuirkyAngel said:
Shinsei won't kill Dove. He'll realize Dove can't die and he'll do something else ( ;) )
I figured we'd roll the dice to see who wins, then work together to create a fight scene post that both of us are fine with. Winner gets to do what they want to a character barring death and permanent maiming. But yeah, I'm not gonna push you if you don't wanna. Dice isn't for everyone.
Well, if you wanna go up against Dove, and you're down with the can't die thing then that's fine.

Honestly Dove's "immortality" was going to be ended at the end of this arc, but it suddenly is starting to end so fast it may have to be the start of the next one =/

But yea, we can roll, do our thing, we have good ground with Shinsei maybe not liking Dove's flippant attitude in the latest post too.

QuirkyAngel said:
Frankly i think most of us *glances at @The Suspicious Eye * are mature enough to put together a good sequence without needing to roll on it. Just need to cut down on the one shotting of massive badasses.

IG42 said:
Frankly i think most of us *glances at @The Suspicious Eye * are mature enough to put together a good sequence without needing to roll on it. Just need to cut down on the one shotting of massive badasses.
Yeah, but there's a certain fun in rolling the dice. I don't mind Shinsei losing, and I can see the fight going either way. Shinsei has more powerfully offensive techniques + sealing, and Dove has a lot more chakra + can't die + possible other moves^^

QuirkyAngel said:
Yeah, but there's a certain fun in rolling the dice. I don't mind Shinsei losing, and I can see the fight going either way. Shinsei has more powerfully offensive techniques + sealing, and Dove has a lot more chakra + can't die + possible other moves^^
[media]

[/media]

QuirkyAngel said:
Mother Bear Mode and Union in the Abyss. Dove is less willing to start punching people right now though, so she's more than likely gonna let Shinsei eff about before getting tired of his antics.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Well, if you wanna go up against Dove, and you're down with the can't die thing then that's fine.
Honestly Dove's "immortality" was going to be ended at the end of this arc, but it suddenly is starting to end so fast it may have to be the start of the next one =/

But yea, we can roll, do our thing, we have good ground with Shinsei maybe not liking Dove's flippant attitude in the latest post too.

[/QUOTE]
Shinsei's not angry. His interest level in Dove just got upped. I say we save the fight collab until the start of the next arc. This arc looks like it's nearing it's end, and I don't know if you've got something else planned. Until then, I'm good with letting our character's interact and get to know one another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back