Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Everyone with 2 thumbs? ._. Is that from an actual game? Like a serious game?

[/QUOTE]
Actual 3DS game? Absolutely.

Actually serious? Absolutely not.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It'd also set up Naruto Rebirth 2 very nicely.

[/QUOTE]
What's this I see??? Do mine eyes deceive me???

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It might be! Then we can have the sauna episode~ Mmm. There would be some mischievous things going on! If there's any sequel (which there isn't) that's what I'd make it. Sauna or picnic or (secret plot). Definitely the 3rd one. I've thought about it a lot and I think it'd be something very fun and unexpected, that'd tie in well with where the ninja world is headed. It'd also set up Naruto Rebirth 2 very nicely.

[/QUOTE]
White just named it Naruto Rebirth 2, sequel confirmed *insert SuccessKid.jpg*

Stickdom said:
White just named it Naruto Rebirth 2, sequel confirmed *insert SuccessKid.jpg*
Dramatic-Crying-In-Anime-Gif.gif

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]
Dramatic-Crying-In-Anime-Gif.gif

[/QUOTE]
*Offers box of tissues*

There there, it's going to be ok.

though in a way you brought it upon yourself by implying the possibility of a sequel

clarinetti said:
*Offers box of tissues*
There there, it's going to be ok.

though in a way you brought it upon yourself by implying the possibility of a sequel
This is true. >_> That word will be banned then.

I thought you already attempted to ban it? I didn't think it worked

Right, I know I said I'd post, and then didn't, but it's cos I'm having trouble getting a track on everything happening at the moment at the building with the Susanoo.

Anyone mind running b y me what all is happening real quick just so I don't lose track of or forget anything?

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Right, I know I said I'd post, and then didn't, but it's cos I'm having trouble getting a track on everything happening at the moment at the building with the Susanoo.
Anyone mind running b y me what all is happening real quick just so I don't lose track of or forget anything?

[/QUOTE]
Depends. Are you going to ignore Shinsei? He has a grudge with Dove I'd like to see resolved =)

I was wanting to figure out what was going on in the building so that I can decide whether or not Dove is going to seriously deal with it, or whether I'll focus on other things, like Shinsei.

Mostly I just need to know what's all up with the susanoo, and which ninja are involved in fighting it.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]I was wanting to figure out what was going on in the building so that I can decide whether or not Dove is going to seriously deal with it, or whether I'll focus on other things, like Shinsei.
Mostly I just need to know what's all up with the susanoo, and which ninja are involved in fighting it.

[/QUOTE]
Got it. Shinji Uchiha is now in Susanoo Armor. It is really big and has exploded out of the Mizukage building. The latest posts are just ninja who were in the building, trying to take it down

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Got it. Shinji Uchiha is now in Susanoo Armor. It is really big and has exploded out of the Mizukage building. The latest posts are just ninja who were in the building, trying to take it down

[/QUOTE]
So nobody Dove knows and personally cares for, such as Rei, Yuu, Orisas or Danhi or somesuch? Shinsei it is then.

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]So nobody Dove knows and personally cares for, such as Rei, Yuu, Orisas or Danhi or somesuch? Shinsei it is then.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Dove likes Orisas?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Dove likes Orisas?

[/QUOTE]
As Eclipse Dove came to understand and enjoy Orisas, knowing that much f what the woman does is to protect her friends, something she can wholly and fully relate to, and when Dove was Eclipse they got along really well.

I feel like Dove is going to miss that the most, even though she knows she has to follow her path.

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Lol. Dove likes Orisas?

[/QUOTE]
Did you forget that Dove is probably one of the closest to a truly neutral good character we have xD

[QUOTE="Veirrianna Valentine]Did you forget that Dove is probably one of the closest to a truly neutral good character we have xD

[/QUOTE]
=p it's just creepy. I've never come across a character like that

Status update:

Eating pizza and trying to keep the dog off me is hard, so is typing on top of that

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]=p it's just creepy. I've never come across a character like that

[/QUOTE]
Says the writer for the homicidal maniac xD

You're just bummed that you never got to break Dove =P

IG42 said:
Status update:
Eating pizza and trying to keep the dog off me is hard, so is typing on top of that
It becomes easier with practice. Especially when you're trying to keep three dogs off of you

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]It'd also set up Naruto Rebirth 2 very nicely.

[/QUOTE]
Holy... I'm gone for just a short while, and then all of a sudden, there's a sequel planned by White!? Who is this person!? *runs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back