Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami OOC

What Is Naruto Rebirth: Kakureyami's Most Glorious Ship!? (Multiple Votes Are Allowed!)

• Dove Nokuma x Shinsei Fugita

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kiyomi Uchiha x Ryuu Kato

• Akago Hideki x Shirokko of the Sand

• Orisas x Mekuto Meimiri

• Tsukiko Hanashi x Toshiro Toshino Toshimi Shi IV

• Chiaki Yoshinawa x Hanbungetsu Hozuki

• Ja Jankin x Machi Uchiha

• Roku Senju x Nana Uzumaki

• Dru Rinha x Romi Watanabe

• Jinan x Wunan

• Shinobu x Nanko

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
So, I have a fantastic little bit of trivia that I just came up with about Maika's past, something that would perfectly explain why he is the way he is, and give him a reason to act the way he does. Plus, it would be a great tie-in to the sequel, when it happens ;) (Yes, @White Masquerade, I did say 'when')

Not sure how Mekuto will take people trying to trap the Isobu especially with one of them saying they might be able to seal it. Actually I am sure, badly, like nuclear blast, murderous rampage, the blade completely taking over for an extended period kinda bad.

ecylv.gif

*cough*​

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Too far ._.

@Stickdom

cb3392cc711903665cb98b33f300a12e.jpg

@Mekuto

Do what you gotta do. (^.^)

@Drumonkey

You hear that? If Dru takes Isobu ,someone is going to get pissed and kill him. I don't think Romi would mind though if he promised to protect the Land of Water

@The Suspicious Eye

Heyo, I was gonna contact you soon. I have to contact a few people =/. I'm gonna start the last arc fresh soon and wanted to find everyone before I did

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanra23 said:
I have plans for the last arc hehe, its probably going to end up being worse than this arc.
If it's long, if it's long, if it's long, if it's another long arc, if you make it long, so help me, I will murder you Kanra

*chanting*

make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long

*whistles*

Arkytior said:
*chanting*
make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long make it long

*whistles*
Haha Info, do you hate me or something?

@Mekuto

OMG. You don't know how much I am loving this story! I love it! Nice post! I dunno what Romi is gonna do. She's pretty laid back though, I'll see

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]Haha Info, do you hate me or something?

[/QUOTE]
What would give you that idea on this joyous Christmas Eve? (:3)

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/15225-kinzu-hekmatyar/ said:
@Kinzu Hekmatyar[/URL]
Too far ._.

@Stickdom

cb3392cc711903665cb98b33f300a12e.jpg

@Mekuto

Do what you gotta do. (^.^)

@Drumonkey

You hear that? If Dru takes Isobu ,someone is going to get pissed and kill him. I don't think Romi would mind though if he promised to protect the Land of Water

@The Suspicious Eye

Heyo, I was gonna contact you soon. I have to contact a few people =/. I'm gonna start the last arc fresh soon and wanted to find everyone before I did
White, just close your eyes and let it happen, it's inevitable.

Also, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!

@Kanra23

@QuirkyAngel

@clarinetti

@Kinzu Hekmatyar

Okay. The summary is finished and you all have characters at the Mizukage's office. Due to some unfortunate circumstances (blame Kanra) I have a really OP N.P.C to work with, so I'm probably going to kill one of your characters. I dunno yet. Do your best. Write your best. This is the final battle in this arc, so work with me yeah?

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5005-arkytior/ said:
@Arkytior[/URL]
I'm sorry I was mistaken. =/ Forgive me.

@Stickdom

Merry Christmas! But really though....THERE'S NO SEQUEL
Maybe I'll get you a lie detector for Christmas, White ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Strawberry Preserves

@Hellkite

@IG42

My last post is to you too. Kakashi is sealed away, but I'm probably going to take most of the lives of the people fighting Shinji Uchiha. So if you still wanted to go to the Main Village, go on ahead. If not, the action in this arc is pretty much over. After the village battle, the arc will begin to close.

White Masquerade] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/5040-strawberry-preserves/ said:
@Strawberry Preserves[/URL]
@Hellkite

@IG42

My last post is to you too. Kakashi is sealed away, but I'm probably going to take most of the lives of the people fighting Shinji Uchiha. So if you still wanted to go to the Main Village, go on ahead. If not, the action in this arc is pretty much over. After the village battle, the arc will begin to close.
You're going to kill off everyone fighting Shinji??

IG42 said:
You're going to kill off everyone fighting Shinji??
I tagged her in my prior post. And no not everybody. Just the ones that have no choice. If anyone wants to run away, that will be allowed

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]I tagged her in my prior post. And no not everybody. Just the ones that have no choice. If anyone wants to run away, that will be allowed

[/QUOTE]
What none of them can dodge or block a Susano?

[QUOTE="White Masquerade]If there is a sequel, it's going to be the worst piece of writing you've ever seen. (^.^)

[/QUOTE]
BRRRZzZTTTTT!! Oh look, your brand-new lie detector works already, and through the computer, no less :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back